Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Calm down nikkas it's been 14 minutes in the tournament so far.

Zeno-sama with the counting filler

Roshi with the innuendo to start had me dying.

This is what I like, showcasing smarts and skill over brawn. More team ups are appreciated like that Tien X Roshi combo.

They had me on the verge of them tear drops with that pump fake.

Probably the second or third best episode from this tournament saga. Involving screen time for Beerus and that annoying ass laughing God was dope.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
You must be apart of the opiod crisis if you think aby naruto char would wash anyone in dbz besides Hercule or videl
Don't be so quick to count out top Naruto characters, especially naruto himself. Ofc he ain't freeza or Goku level, but they can mess around with some of these low tier Tournament of Power characters for sure. It's what Roshi said himself, the techniques of Dragon Ball characters are too simple, especially compared to Naruto characters. This video is probably the most accurate video of this topic:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The episode was such a great nostalgia ride, the throwback episode, it was amazing, I truly loved it from the bottom of my heart, from the emotions to the fights.

The feels.. Goku and Krillin's reactions.. I felt like I was back in DB, like I was seeing little Goku aiding Roshi, and I'm glad the sexy moves didn't work on him, truly a man among man, stayed true to his words, funny how he treated them like amateurs.

I love how Beerus went "hey.. whats that old man's name again?" in the end, really felt like Roshi earned his respect....:salute:

That talisman girl had interesting skills, it was nice to Mafuba working for the first time in screen, but I think it was a waste for her to get eliminated so soon.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The episode was such a great nostalgia ride, the throwback episode, it was amazing, I truly loved it from the bottom of my heart, from the emotions to the fights.

The feels.. Goku and Krillin's reactions.. I felt like I was back in DB, like I was seeing little Goku aiding Roshi, and I'm glad the sexy moves didn't work on him, truly a man among man, stayed true to his words, funny how he treated them like amateurs.

I love how Beerus went "hey.. whats that old man's name again?" in the end, really felt like Roshi earned his respect....:salute:

That talisman girl had interesting skills, it was nice to Mafuba working for the first time in screen, but I think it was a waste for her to get eliminated so soon.
This is something I always felt was missing from DB

They have great respect for Master Roshi, but it never seemed like he was a father figure to them. It's good to see Goku and Krillin remembering who taught them what they know :mjcry:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
You must be apart of the opiod crisis if you think aby naruto char would wash anyone in dbz besides Hercule or videl
:gucci:

He did what Basil couldn't

Rn3HA5o.png