Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Seeing that Hercule clip reminded me of something. When Kakarot launched his Instant Transmission Kamehameha against Cell, didn't he destroy his nucleus?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
im just waiting till this arc is done and hoping someone takes the whole thing and removes the filler and nonsense giving us something decent this shyt is doo doo. im sure when its the final 10 shyt will get poppin

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is something I always felt was missing from DB

They have great respect for Master Roshi, but it never seemed like he was a father figure to them. It's good to see Goku and Krillin remembering who taught them what they know :mjcry:

Yeah. Also, I wish It would have been much more emotional if he stayed dead until he is revived by dragon balls of course. It would have made the scene have far more impact and it would makes Goku takes this fight serious.

Roshi is now the MVP of Universe 7, three in a row without any help. I like how they had Roshi do a variety of attacks and pointed out the fault of many of the competitors in U7, where they are too straightforward and fall for tricky attacks.

The Zeno were hilarious in this episode. "It's neat, so it's safe." on some :birdman: while Beerus and GOD Mouse had shook like:merchant:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Gurren Lagann
Gurren Lagann? They could defo give the Z fighters a run for their money, however that depends on who they are battling in Gurren Lagann Kamina ain't got no chance with z warriors he's city level at best. Yokko, viral and Nia would give them a good fight as they are roughly at the same universal level.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
The trailer for the one piece dragon ball super special has the new goku transformation in motion insteas of a picture. Also kind of confirms when goku will start fighting jiren.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
The trailer for the one piece dragon ball super special has the new goku transformation in motion insteas of a picture. Also kind of confirms when goku will start fighting jiren.

Thats like 5-6 episodes away. They still got to have Picolo fight the Nemekians, Frieza interact with Frost, and Tien get his feel good episode. They also got to eliminate most of U6 & U7 (we all know most of these cats are going to get honorable episode long send-offs). I can't see that happening in 5-6 episodes. I was expecting them to push the Jiren fight to around early November.