TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Also I like how they pointed out how young Goku looks as SSJG. Explains why he slimmed up and eyes got bigger. That bugged me during the movie and I don't remember them mentioning why he looked so different.

I guess that form gives the user a youthful appearance :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'll never forget that scene :mjlol:

Vegeta: Piccolo, Im about to commit that ultimate sacrifice :wow:
Piccolo: :francis:
Vegeta: Make sure the kids get out safe. Run and don't look back :win: ....tell me though, I know I wasn't perfect in life...
Piccolo: (this motherfukker... :martin:) :skip:
Vegeta: Is there a chance I'll be able to see you all from the other side? Keep my body like Goku? :mjcry:
Piccolo: :stopitslime::mjlol::mjlol::ufdup::umad::camby:

img_0661.jpg

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
YOOOOOOO somebody please help. I was watching the Z saga on youtube catching up on the old glory days and I go to watch this morning and the user got that ban :damn: all the piff gone. I know one of yall got the hookup on the english version of the show! rep will be given out like sinsu beans

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
YOOOOOOO somebody please help. I was watching the Z saga on youtube catching up on the old glory days and I go to watch this morning and the user got that ban :damn: all the piff gone. I know one of yall got the hookup on the english version of the show! rep will be given out like sinsu beans

Kissanime should have it. they have everything.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Been some episodes since my last review but I'm still enjoying the series. Yes they are draggin out "Battle of the Gods Arc" but I like the direction of the show. Hopefully we get some new characters before they transition to the Freeza Arc. Loved how shook Vegeta was. They did my N!gga Gohan so dirty though in that fight. LOL @ Sherone being shook of Bills. Oh yeah, I finally saw the movie and the English Dub actually wasn't bad at all. Really enjoyed the film a lot cause it reminded me of Classic Dragon Ball Z and the Fighting was good. Freeza is still a dirty b*stard, lol. The Super Saiyan God Transformation was better on the show than "Battle of the Gods". Videl first female Super Saiyan? LOL. Honestly though I like the Blue hair over that pinkish red mess, lol. Golden Yellow is the best though cause it's like all energy as if they are powered by the Sun.

COLf8FLUwAEv82f.png

COLf71gUsAAwv3D.png

COcqB1EWcAAzgWk.jpg:large