Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:ohhh:

Details bruh!?!?

I know they been shytting on him since Cell but they really bout to permanently :trash: his character like that?
goku just said "how do we know the baby is even a saiyan" when they were figuring out the method for becoming a super saiyan god....it was more about goku's stupidity than anything else

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
goku just said "how do we know the baby is even a saiyan" when they were figuring out the method for becoming a super saiyan god....it was more about goku's stupidity than anything else
Goku: It's not working. Maybe your unborn child isn't pure of heart... :patrice:
Gohan: :beli:
:scust:

Goku been savagely disrespecting his son since the second he was born :russ:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
the recent episode was cool. I was hoping for some fighting but I guess 20 minutes of Goku getting stronger is fine.
They ned to work on pacing for the series though.
I do expect the fight for Goku vs Beerus to be better than the movie, the movie's fight really didn't exist so the bar is set low.

Goku: It's not working. Maybe your unborn child isn't pure of heart...
:patrice:
Gohan: :beli:

I'm getting real sick and tired of the disrespect for my nikka Gohan. I know he's :flabbynsick: status but damn let him get some type of shine. Maybe :MrPicolloPls:can be the proper support for Gohan

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah I want to find a downloadable 1080p version of this series. I've only been able to find unsubbed (Raw)versions of it so far.
I doubt there are any 1080p versions out there. Probably wont be til they release the first season on blueray which could be years from now.

As of now the best place to watch this is at Kissanime(which is down right now) and Gogoanime

Daps
Reppin
NULL
animation, direction, voice acting are killing it for me. went back and watched the buu saga and the difference is night and day, atleast the storys still on point. Hoping theyre just being cheap for the saga retelling BoG

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Man this episode was hilarious. Shenron having the fear of God placed in him just by hearing Berrus' name. Gohan lowkey sharing that girl. Was the fetus really going SS or did the yellow glow come from her real father? :sas2:

latest

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
Piccolo still has zero respect for Vegeta even after dude sacrificed himself :dead:

Piccolo: We need 4 saiyans with a pure heart? :shaq2: Well I guess that's a shame because Vegeta still ain't shyt:upsetfavre:"

Everyone else: :why:
Those two truly hated each other.:russ:

Remember in Z when Vegeta asked if he'd get to see Goku or keep his body?

Piccolo: Nope :ufdup:. You a piece of shyt :trash:and you goin to hell :birdman:.

Nappa did kill his ass and Vegeta was laughing about the Nameks he massacred not being wished back though so I get it.

Toriyama better come up with a situation where Piccolo and Vegeta for some reason gotta fuse:troll:.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Those two truly hated each other.:russ:

Remember in Z when Vegeta asked if he'd get to see Goku or keep his body?

Piccolo: Nope :ufdup:. You a piece of shyt :trash:and you goin to hell :birdman:.

Nappa did kill his ass and Vegeta was laughing about the Nameks he massacred not being wished back though so I get it.

Toriyama better come up with a situation where Piccolo and Vegeta for some reason gotta fuse:troll:.
I'll never forget that scene :mjlol:

Vegeta: Piccolo, Im about to commit that ultimate sacrifice :wow:
Piccolo: :francis:
Vegeta: Make sure the kids get out safe. Run and don't look back :win: ....tell me though, I know I wasn't perfect in life...
Piccolo: (this motherfukker... :martin:) :skip:
Vegeta: Is there a chance I'll be able to see you all from the other side? Keep my body like Goku? :mjcry:
Piccolo: :stopitslime::mjlol::mjlol::ufdup::umad::camby: