Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Hit stay on that savage life. I wonder who's gonna end up defeating him tho. :jbhmm:
Ain't gonna lie tho Hit was looking like :sadcam: when dyspo was fukking his shyt up!
And champa had that :damn: face when Hit was on the edge, while Vados was like :mjpls:
It's all cool that Goku has mastered Red and all but I'm tryna see Vegeta unleash that shyt now :patrice:
Two episodes ago Toppo was on that simp shyt, but now he on that "fukk that justice shyt nikka". :birdman:
I know people hatin' on it, but to see Master Roshi and the other humans fukk shyt up got me like:blessed:. The Goku and Vegeta show is annoying sometimes
Off topic: But as for the leaked form I don't think it's gonna just be a mastered ssb, although it would make sense when you look at the manga, the translations stated it was a new transformation, a mastered version of blue isn't a new transformation IMO, but we'll have to see :manny:
Also off topic: I wonder how Beerus is gonna be like when Champa gets erased. Considering their brothers is he gonna have the :mjcry: face or the :russ: face? Or is he just gonna be happy it wasn't him.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hit is that nikka

:whew:
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
I had to double take at this post :deadrose: