Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Hit was looking like a beast out there. Had my mans looking hella confused.

But Toppo is losing himself . When you lose seven fighters and see two universes vanish I could see why he's losing it. But it's still sad to see.

Last edited:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Sub, Whis mentions Super Saiyan God is faster than Super Saiyan...does this include Blue or just SSJ1?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'll have to give props to Dyspo for holding it down probably nearly eliminating hit with that last punch plus taking on Goku and not losing easily to him. Kunshi also did pretty well them strings look like something out of world trigger, unfortunately, he was dealing with Goku who is totally out of his league. The only way for the strings to have an effect on Goku is if he the strings were invisible or if Kunshi used another surprising technique.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Why do characters have to explain to their opponent everything fukking thing thats happening. "I'm defeating you, because I doing this and that because you're doing that and this..." nikka just stfu and fight :why:
More nikkas would cry if they didn't

"How is that possible!" :damn:

Dbz fans need an explanation for everything

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Why do characters have to explain to their opponent everything fukking thing thats happening. "I'm defeating you, because I doing this and that because you're doing that and this..." nikka just stfu and fight :why:
Deposition for us

Yea in reality that shyt dumb as hell from a fighting perspective, but we the audience need an explanation on wtf is going on

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It may be a strategy to deter or confuse opponents making them being on guard but this DBS not HXH remember to switch off brain when watching DBS.