Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
YOOOOOOOO HITTO HITTO!!!! The fukking GOAT!:damn::damn::damn::damn:I legit forgot he had those other techniques on top of being constantly learning and improving MIDFIGHT!:mindblown:Gotdamn definitely my favorite character introduced in this series besides Goku Black:banderas:Son noticed he reacted to his physical movements like:ohhh:Oh ok watch this:ehh:Did I use my timeskip or just flex?:troll:Whoops used it that time:troll::umad:Kunshi trying that sneak bullshyt:ufdup:Invisible energy beams bytch. So if Goku wanted to conserve stamina why not just use red this whole time:martin:Jirren was icegrilling Hit during that fight and I don't think he's a fan of non 1 on 1 fights either:ohhh:They will be coming to blows especially with it just being him and Toppo as the powerhouses left. I need Frieza fukkery :wow:Need some Vegeta shyt talking while putting the beats on someone. Looks like Roshi is out of here next weekend:jbhmm: I really like how techniques have been emphasized as much as straight fighting power in Super:ehh:

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Fight's that I want to see but probably won't happen
The Namekians vs Androids 17 and 18
Gohan vs Cabba
Frieza Vs Kale
Tien vs universe 6 doctor pig
Android 17 Vs Caulifla
Gohan vs Kale and Caulifla
Magetta vs any robot from universe 3
Brief encounter with the Tuffle of universe 2 with any Sayin
Jimieze Vs Piccolo

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Hitto still that dude. SO NASTY :wow:

Goku using SSG like they did in the manga. Not surprised.
After seeing that, I'm almost positive that Goku's new form will be the perfected SSB he used in the manga also. Honestly now that I think about it, it should've been obvious since the new form doesn't seem to have an aura