Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I can't rewatch last weeks episode again.

That shiit make me emotional and almost legit shed a thug tear.

The locket disappearance was :ohlawd:

*pours 1/5th of E&J for the fallen universes*

That love universe is getting mad annoying.
You still drinking E and J? Cut that out before our universe get erased.

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
YXyC5kPl.jpg

YWR5awxl.jpg

Beerus one shot mastered ssjb Vegeta :mjlol::gladbron:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Looks like universe 2 not only has a Yadrat but they also have a truffle/Tuffle in the team
This guy here
Zarbuto
latest
He kinda looks like this guy
latest

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Looks like universe 2 not only has a Yadrat but they also have a truffle/Tuffle in the team
This guy here
Zarbuto
latest
He kinda looks like this guy
latest
Isn't their whole point that they're not great warriors? How the hell did he end up in the tournament? Unless he bout to blast some fools, I don't even understand the asspull they're going to use to explain this fanservice

With that said, its clear to me that after this tournament, it is the end. This is the last hurrah to all the loyal fans. Let's enjoy and try not take it too seriously.

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Toriyama is not handing Vegeta that W. He would have Arale chan beat the tournament before letting Vegeta get a mayor W.

He lost to Hit, Goku had the best of Hit. Vegeta needs this shine by defeating Jiren. Anything is possible in Super.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
basically goku is doing the same shyt he did in the manga with the full powered/mastered ssb and keeping blue's power within himself but in the anime they switched it up to low/no aura and no blue hair but its still spiked and blueish silver eyes..or at least thats what i assume

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All these DBS transformations have been ass. SSJ4 still aesthetically shyts on anything they've come up with :francis:
Yeah, I like the idea of SSG/SSB better but SSJ4 still the dopest probably because it was an actual transformation just new hair/aura.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I like the idea of SSG/SSB better but SSJ4 still the dopest probably because it was an actual transformation just new hair/aura.
I'm sorry but the idea of SSG/SSB is the dumbest thing to come out of DB and basically retcons everything related to sayian history and sayian transformations. Even the explanation of SSG makes no sense at all.

5 sayian's holding hands in order to gain a transformation is even dumber than the fusion dance.