Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Ribriane's speech towards 17 was soo Sailor Senshi/Moon inspired calling him evil LOL! and then you have the Yardrat pulling a Tuxedo Kamen/Mask saving the girls at the last minute
giphy.gif

Universe 11(Sentai) and 2(Magical girls) are defo twin universes they have no love for evil.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just watched:wow:It's not fair they didn't deserve that:mjcry: Gohan:wow:Piccolo knew it too and had to remind him the battle isn't over:to:

Hit getting damaged?:dwillhuh:Dyspo better be one of those technique over strength type dudes cause that's bullshyt :hubie:
SSG back:patrice:Goku/Hit Team up :gladbron:Jiren lurking in the cut as usual with the:demonic:17 been putting in work the past few episodes :ehh:Goku showing that stratagem that's been missing from him against u10:ehh:Yardrat with the clutch save:pachaha:Sidenote why Goku never trained them how to use IT:jbhmm::what:shyt could've helped a lot the past few arcs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it.... 17 was going apeshyt on that fat bytch.... :gladbron: 17 jumped in to assist goku with the save...:banderas: 17 was getting serious started talking rough and they was taking notice... You wanna call me Evil?!!?:demonic: I got you, you fat bytch. The Yardrat had to pull them two jumpoffs out the fight like...:huhldup: Gohan and Piccolo raising hell, Gohan putting work on that winnie the pooh looking bytch lifting him off the floor where he couldnt move...:bryan::ufdup: Gohan the tactician...

Piccolo taking out his enemy with the HellZone Grenade!!!:krs::salute:

Gohan knocking out the last fighter of universe 10... :mjcry: when he saw the locket... they all got erased and the angel was the last one left sad ASF...:to:

Next Episode Goku goes Gawd mode, tag team up with HIT?!?!?:krs::krs::ooh: We in there!!!

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Just watched:wow:It's not fair they didn't deserve that:mjcry: Gohan:wow:Piccolo knew it too and had to remind him the battle isn't over:to:

Hit getting damaged?:dwillhuh:Dyspo better be one of those technique over strength type dudes cause that's bullshyt :hubie:
SSG back:patrice:Goku/Hit Team up :gladbron:Jiren lurking in the cut as usual with the:demonic:17 been putting in work the past few episodes :ehh:Goku showing that stratagem that's been missing from him against u10:ehh:Yardrat with the clutch save:pachaha:Sidenote why Goku never trained them how to use IT:jbhmm::what:shyt could've helped a lot the past few arcs
I mean it's fair they challenged Goku and Piccolo foolishly. judging by the preview and spoilers Hit get's double teamed by Dyspo's speed and Kunsi's weird wires.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The manga SSG form may be completely different compared to the anime SSG.
Possibly but i dont think they'd bring it back in now if it was completely different. In the manga SSG was supposed to make more apperances, but in the anime we rarely seen SSG
and the manga shipped it as the form where goku doesnt have to worry about tiring out like his SSGB

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Possibly but i dont think they'd bring it back in now if it was completely different. In the manga SSG was supposed to make more apperances, but in the anime we rarely seen SSG
and the manga shipped it as the form where goku doesnt have to worry about tiring out like his SSGB
Look's like we'll have to wait and see what happens this will be Goku's second time in this form in the anime.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else catch the lines Goku and 17 said about "I've been studying your fighting style." to their opponents then basically using their own similar technique against them to win. Almost like absorbing the enemies power after they beat them like Mega Man to use on a harder boss in the future.

Idk how I feel about them bringing SSG back. We don't even really know the rules behind SSB, so adding SSG into the mix especially sense we haven't seen it in so long is going to be even more confusing.

Basically 15 mins into the tournament and Goku has gone SSJ, SSJ2, SSB, and SSG, and we still have another form yet to be seen.

Edit: If they want to have a form for every occasion thats cool but then you have to clearly identify the risk and benefits of each form or else its just going to look like a color palate change.