Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do yal manage to say the animation is great, then backpedal immediately when pressed?

Instead of drawing characters with crayons, they've moved on to not drawing shyt at all.

xlJgUNg.jpg

:mjlol:

and the episode is filled with shyt that don't even make sense. 18's on the screen and seeing random shyt blow up at one point and its just like.... we don't know what caused that explosion but okay lol

shyt's entertainment but yal gotta stop with this gas

"No corners cut"

cmon breh
C'mon son DB has been animating fights like that forever, now you're just complainin about anime storytelling in general

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok DB coli fam, im tryna re watch DBZ, but Idk which one to watch, the OG or Kai.

Which ones truer to the manga?
Go with kai

They cut out the filler and redid the dialogue so there's less awkward trying to be funny lines and there's cursing lol

Also the soundtrack was excellent :whew:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yal just saying objectively wrong bullshyt then getting defensive about it
He has a point tho

The real issue here is not with Super, but with today's anime in general. People are just complaining from the perspective of super when most current anime is written badly and cuts corners. It's the reason I stopped watching anime in the first place

This is a result of overwhelming demand in today's society. The higher the demand, the weaker the product gets as people try to supply it.

If y'all nikkas knew how much anime/manga gets cranked out monthly:whew:

Think of it the way you'd think of McDonald's

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He has a point tho

The real issue here is not with Super, but with today's anime in general. People are just complaining from the perspective of super when most current anime is written badly and cuts corners. It's the reason I stopped watching anime in the first place

This is a result of overwhelming demand in today's society. The higher the demand, the weaker the product gets as people try to supply it.

If y'all nikkas knew how much anime/manga gets cranked out monthly:whew:

Think of it the way you'd think of McDonald's
no cut corners and best animated dbs episode to date? breh that is a lie. i'm just being honest :francis:

i ain't said shyt about one punch man, one piece, or dbz...

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
yal just saying objectively wrong bullshyt then getting defensive about it
Dude, watch Goku vs. Cell, one of the best animated fights in DBZ. Specifically 179. A large chunk of it is action lines and shockwaves. DBZ damn near invented that style and you're acting like it didn't pop up until Super.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no cut corners and best animated dbs episode to date? breh that is a lie. i'm just being honest :francis:

i ain't said shyt about one punch man, one piece, or dbz...
I didn't know he said it was the best animated Super ep:russ:

Fukk no

Best animated Super ep is when Goku and 17 fought

Nikkas dug in the budget for that shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dude, watch Goku vs. Cell, one of the best animated fights in DBZ. Specifically 179. A large chunk of it is action lines and shockwaves. DBZ damn near invented that style and you're acting like it didn't pop up until Super.
you acting like a bunch of cut and pasted impact circles around 17 mean anything other than guys phoning in animation on this episode to prioritize another one lol

edit: i still ain't even mentioned dbz breh. even for super a bunch of these recent episodes been trash. like i said, they've been recycling stills and previous bits and just throwing out a bunch of effect laden shots of trash to avoid another crayola scandal

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How do yal manage to say the animation is great, then backpedal immediately when pressed?

Instead of drawing characters with crayons, they've moved on to not drawing shyt at all.

xlJgUNg.jpg

:mjlol:

and the episode is filled with shyt that don't even make sense. 18's on the screen and seeing random shyt blow up at one point and its just like.... we don't know what caused that explosion but okay lol

shyt's entertainment but yal gotta stop with this gas

"No corners cut"

cmon breh

Thanks for calling these clowns out lmao