Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
They're comparing the televised screenings to the perfected American re-releasings of DBZ. I.E the dumbest shyt ever
They didn't change anything about the animation in DBZ on any of the US releases, though. Hell, fixing things for home video releases wasn't a thing back in the 90s because Japanese companies never released shows on home video to begin with until DVD came out.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They didn't change anything about the animation in DBZ on any of the US releases, though. Hell, fixing things for home video releases wasn't a thing back in the 90s because Japanese companies never released shows on home video to begin with until DVD came out.
My bad, I was just thinking about the presentation in big fights. It seemed grander from what I've seen

But you can straight up look up on google and see that Super has better animation in like an average episode perspective. The thing with Z is that their animators got up for the biggest fight scenes and not much else.

Super's animation isn't great compared to a OPM or maybe even AOT though, I recognize that. I just think guys in here are lying to themselves when they put Z in a shining light

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I feel like a lot of people got uppity over the different art styles and took that as an opportunity to attack the animation's biggest flaws (which have been kept to a minimal since the Beerus/Goku fight I believe, there's been like 4 or 5 serious offenders since then)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I feel like a lot of people got uppity over the different art styles and took that as an opportunity to attack the animation's biggest flaws (which have been kept to a minimal since the Beerus/Goku fight I believe, there's been like 4 or 5 serious offenders since then)
lol aite. let these dudes dapping each other up convince you that was the argument.
Is it just me or was this probably the best animated episode so far?
was this the best animated episode? no
Definitely, no corners cut this episode. The overall jump in production value from the first arc until now is amazing, didn't seem like it would get any better early on
no corners cut? lol

say some bullshyt then get mad for a few pages when somebody points it out.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My bad, I was just thinking about the presentation in big fights. It seemed grander from what I've seen

But you can straight up look up on google and see that Super has better animation in like an average episode perspective. The thing with Z is that their animators got up for the biggest fight scenes and not much else.

Super's animation isn't great compared to a OPM or maybe even AOT though, I recognize that. I just think guys in here are lying to themselves when they put Z in a shining light
Oh yeah, that's definitely true. The dumbest comparisons are when they compare an in-between frame, which is *supposed* to look bad because it's just filling the movement, to a still-shot from one of the better animated Z episodes. Folks aren't interested in legit comparisons, just whatever will get people agreeing with their agenda.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
lol aite. let these dudes dapping each other up convince you that was the argument.

was this the best animated episode? no

no corners cut? lol

say some bullshyt then get mad for a few pages when somebody points it out.
Bro ur just getting heated out over this one for no reason lol. I think one of your main points of not liking the episode was the clashing moments where they show up as fast lines? they literally do that in every shonen :skip: I didnt give the episode that hard a lookover but if your only issue as far as stills go is THAT, then this was a pretty great episode :manny: not to mention judging an anime off of stills (much less a Dragon Ball anime) is dumb

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bro ur just getting heated out over this one for no reason lol. I think one of your main points of not liking the episode was the clashing moments where they show up as fast lines? they literally do that in every shonen :skip: I didnt give the episode that hard a lookover but if your only issue as far as stills go is THAT, then this was a pretty great episode :manny: not to mention judging an anime off of stills (much less a Dragon Ball anime) is dumb
Naw, my point is its not the best Super has to offer and I'll argue online til the end of my shift to kill time :ufdup: is it best animated episode of super to date? no. did they cut corners? yes. why yal acting like some hoes about it is the real question :mjpls:

its not even the fast lines so much as its the complete lack of an effort to even establish who is who, where is anyone actually moving to, or what the fukk is point. they just drew lines on paper and left lol. this is same shyt people complained about when vegeta punched breh in the stomach for a month straight

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Sailor Moon Universe 2 fighters when they were about to transform: :stylin:

Android 17 energy blast to stop it: :comeon::demonic:

Goku and Toppo being mad at 17 for stopping the transformation: :mindblown::why:

Sailor Moon fighters: :fire::angry:

Android 17: :yeshrug:

Viewers at home seeing Goku's reckless stupidity and over-eagerness to fight strong opponents: :ufdup::snoop:

I like that 17 and 18 are the serious ones of the group, helps balance between impetuous Goku and Vegeta, scared ass Krillin, Piccolo as the tactician, Gohan being the talented, but rusty and not always the most skilled at times, ruthless Frieza, and Roshi and Tien as the lower tier guys but will give a good try.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Naw, my point is its not the best Super has to offer and I'll argue online til the end of my shift to kill time :ufdup: is it best animated episode of super to date? no. did they cut corners? yes. why yal acting like some hoes about it is the real question :mjpls:

its not even the fast lines so much as its the complete lack of an effort to even establish who is who, where is anyone actually moving to, or what the fukk is point. they just drew lines on paper and left lol. this is same shyt people complained about when vegeta punched breh in the stomach for a month straight
IDK what you want from Super. They arent gonna bring out the absolute best stylization every week, that's just never gonna happen :upsetfavre: