Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
Their power isn't static, they can increase their strength like humans do. With infinite stamina they can be stronger than saiyans because they don't need to eat or sleep.

Godhan is coming up, we all shall rejoice.
DragonBallGT_-_Super_17%2527s_Theme_-_English_-_Funimation%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Please tell me this version of him is cannon. The DBZ culture needs it.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
GOHAN stopped being legit when he became saiyaman. I'd rather see krillen get subbed for him. So can 17 still go super like in the movie? Also androids never get tired?
Super 17 is non canon breh

and yea Dr. Gero designed androids to have unlimited stamina. They still feel pain like regular species, but they can never run out of energy

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
How did 17 become a good guy? Also can he still go super or was that cannon?
The Androids were never evil like the ones in Trunks' timeline. They just didn't really give a fukk and the whole hunting Goku thing was just a game. Don't forget, they didn't even start the fight with the other Z-fighters, they just whooped their asses when they all interfered and still let them live, even told Krillin to give them senzu beans to heal them.

Although I think the reason the Androids in Trunks' TL were so evil was because Goku was already dead when they were activated, so they had to find some way to have some fun, so why not just kill everybody :yeshrug:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
God no we don't need super 17 to be canon.

Just like Broly (kakarot broly), the culture is fine without them
Dang really? I think those villains are the best, like Jinimba, Broly, turtles, cooler, android 13. It just seem lame that in the actual story Goku is fighting love lady bugs and rubber toy bears. I feel like DBS is going the route of typical cute fantasy anime. It's been a disappointment.

Is it a different name for anime like samurai champloo vs one piece?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Did last night's episode air an hour later or something? Timeslot bump or Japan doing daylight savings at a different time of the year?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Other than 17 acting ruthless:ehh:, ep was a lame was as the last one.
They really gonna reuse the same animation to waste our time:stopitslime:
They're way too friendly for what's at stake here
The episode was a parody of magical girl anime and all of the recycled transformation sequence animation is their staple.

That's something we all lose perspective on: this is a Japanese show for a Japanese audience. All of the "corny" aspects of this episode were lampooning shyt that's specific to anime. As far as Toei's concerned, their audience is familiar with all of it.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The episode was a parody of magical girl anime and all of the recycled transformation sequence animation is their staple.

That's something we all lose perspective on: this is a Japanese show for a Japanese audience. All of the "corny" aspects of this episode were lampooning shyt that's specific to anime. As far as Toei's concerned, their audience is familiar with all of it.
But did they have to show the transformation twice? It's a 22 min episode including the the opening and ending credit