Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How did 17 become a good guy? Also can he still go super ssj or was that con?

When 17 and 18 had their bombs removed, free will took over and he became disinterested in hunting Goku like 18 did. Time continued to pass and he had completely different priorities over the years.

That's not the questionable part. What's questionable is how he has power on par with Gohan :patrice:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
One by one my picks are putting in work.

First 18 and now 17. Tien, Godhan and Piccolo got next.

Anyone peep the training Godhan is doing with that reflector dude?

Using his full power as an enemy to train, Godlike.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
When 17 and 18 had their bombs removed, free will took over and he became disinterested in hunting Goku like 18 did. Time continued to pass and he had completely different priorities over the years.

That's not the questionable part. What's questionable is how he has power on par with Gohan :patrice:
GOHAN stopped being legit when he became saiyaman. I'd rather see krillen get subbed for him. So can 17 still go super like in the movie? Also androids never get tired?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Their power isn't static, they can increase their strength like humans do. With infinite stamina they can be stronger than saiyans because they don't need to eat or sleep.

Godhan is coming up, we all shall rejoice.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
GOHAN stopped being legit when he became saiyaman. I'd rather see krillen get subbed for him. So can 17 still go super like in the movie? Also androids never get tired?

Are you talking about that super android 13 movie? If so that isn't canon and is only for those three androids.

They were modified to surpass human limits of stamina and never get tired. 17 mentioned it to 18 in the second episode of the tournament I believe.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got bored watching this episode but it got me thinking. Watching these broads transform and thinking of all the characters introduced from all the universes and timelines and transformations not one designer could imagine a character of African descent in all these universes and time lines:francis:

Dragonball and most animes in general have a bad track record when it comes to portraying people of African descent. I'm okay with them keeping us out of it.

This is kinda off topic but looking back at it and the trio de danger guys should have been from U6 because U7 also has wolf people on earth. They were more prominent in dragonball and were frequently featured in the marital arts tournaments.
hqdefault.jpg

latest

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I agree with you.

giphy.gif
This right here had me dying because this one simple jester to me said a whole lot..... "Excuse me we are in a fukkin tournament for the survival of our universe I'm trying to use every advantage and tactic to ensure that but I'm sorry for taking a open shot proceed bytches..."

not gonna lie tho when it first happen I started cracking up because I just knew it was Friesa that did but when 17 reveal himself I was like....:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Dragonball and most animes in general have a bad track record when it comes to portraying people of African descent. I'm okay with them keeping us out of it.

This is kinda off topic but looking back at it and the trio de danger guys should have been from U6 because U7 also has wolf people on earth. They were more prominent in dragonball and were frequently featured in the marital arts tournaments.
hqdefault.jpg

latest

I thought universe 2's good of destruction was a black egyptian-type women?

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Better episode than last.
Androids really saving this shyt so far.

That transformation twice though :why:

Jiren really need to get to work :birdman:
hell no last episode >>>>>>>>>

I had to do too much skipping, thanks to these damn speeches

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Ok DB coli fam, im tryna re watch DBZ, but Idk which one to watch, the OG or Kai.

Which ones truer to the manga?