Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Got bored watching this episode but it got me thinking. Watching these broads transform and thinking of all the characters introduced from all the universes and timelines and transformations not one designer could imagine a character of African descent in all these universes and time lines:francis:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe it was Goku's attitude that rubbed off on Toppo, I believe that's Toppo's character he's a typical goody two shoe's hero pretty much all his actions are just.
He thinks Goku is evil, his actions are trash. Goku has probably done more for his Universe then all those dumb ass Pride Troopers together. How many times Goku died for people. Goku is so pure of heart the Devilmite Beam had no effect on him

krexzen

All Star
Daps
They actually showed them this last episode on Zeno's little Ipad joint...

And this all took place within 15 seconds after the intro. It's one of the mildest spoilers of the series. They probably should have revealed them from jump. They probably only around to give Piccolo a dedicated episode. Just like Frost will mostly serve to give Frieza a dedicated episode. At the end of the day it's mostly filler, but it's interesting filler. Far better than the long stare downs, cut-aways to Bulma/Chichi/Videl, flashbacks, etc.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was all right episode because of dragging but 17 was obviously the highlight of the episode, i'm super proud of him and i'm pretty sure this is only the beginning. that last attack he pulled knocking the cat girl was EPIC. 17 is the only person in this episode that tries to act competently. Creating a platform to blast yourself off was actually a good idea considering the situation, as it allowed him to get the upper hand in terms of momentum. I really want to see more of 17 he's delightful to watch :wow: Thanks GOD for 17 and Freeza.

the second transformation sequence had me :beli:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
These Henshin trope transformations are funny it's like time freeze's while they transform
There's no doubt that Universe 11(Tokusatsu trope) and Universe 2( Mahou shoujo trope) are twin universes both of them have them long ass sequences and poses.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It was all right episode because of dragging but 17 was obviously the highlight of the episode, i'm super proud of him and i'm pretty sure this is only the beginning. that last attack he pulled knocking the cat girl was EPIC. 17 is the only person in this episode that tries to act competently. Creating a platform to blast yourself off was actually a good idea considering the situation, as it allowed him to get the upper hand in terms of momentum. I really want to see more of 17 he's delightful to watch :wow: Thanks GOD for 17 and Freeza.

the second transformation sequence had me :beli:
He makes Piccolo and Gohan look like entry level tacticians. I swear though shouldn't his blast kill Sank Su that was total overkill.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
4nCrFAy.png

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
  • Looks like all the fighters have names.
  • On Zeno's Godpad the universe 3 fighter Katpresa the Gatchman look a like is unmasked wearing sunglasses.