Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Poor universe 10 they pretty much only have 3 fighters left and they are getting ganged up on by universe 2 and 7 wow Gohan talk about being cruel

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
The complaining about this show is getting annoying since they said from jump that Dragonball Super was gonna be a mix between the original DB and DBZ.....People want this show to be DBZ so bad but it ain't and it ain't suppose to be.

shyt is dope if you enjoy it for what it is.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This ep was decent this was much better than ep 98,100 and 101(Utter shyt episodes skippable). I at times complain due to entry level writing that Toei produces but I found nothing wrong with this ep however it would have been perfect if they managed to get a concentrate on the tournament as a whole rather than concentrating mainly on a few.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The complaining about this show is getting annoying since they said from jump that Dragonball Super was gonna be a mix between the original DB and DBZ.....People want this show to be DBZ so bad but it ain't and it ain't suppose to be.

shyt is dope if you enjoy it for what it is.
Nobody is complaining about it to be like DBZ, they are simply mad because the writers don't really put thought behind their plot.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Other than 17 acting ruthless:ehh:, ep was a lame was as the last one.
They really gonna reuse the same animation to waste our time:stopitslime:
They're way too friendly for what's at stake here
thats literally what they did
instead of finding ways to increase the tension and give a "oh shyt this is serious" feeling they use the exact same animation twice with all this flower pink feminine shyt:francis:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe it was Goku's attitude that rubbed off on Toppo, I believe that's Toppo's character he's a typical goody two shoe's hero pretty much all his actions are just.

maybe, but his actions aint just....he had no problem letting 5 troppers jump goku....he had no problem sneaking goku when goku squared up with jiren....all that justice shyt is for show...i think if it was true, they would be exempt from this tourney.....

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
maybe, but his actions aint just....he had no problem letting 5 troppers jump goku....he had no problem sneaking goku when goku squared up with jiren....all that justice shyt is for show...i think if it was true, they would be exempt from this tourney.....
To me I saw it as just for Toppo to send his fighters to attack a strong enemy such as Goku, this sort of actions occur quite often in them Sentai(Troopers based on) shows where the team attacks a strong enemy, the second point Toppo shoot weak ki blasts towards Goku to stop Jiren from wasting energy fighting Goku straight away he was also in the right for that. I'm guessing he wanted to see the transformation for numerous reason's A :He was attracted to them, B :He wanted to see their capabilities or C: Simply following the Tokusatsu trope.