Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
81da5ac225f0e66f96028da122567738.gif

I forgot how much of a savage 17 was. He's was one universe 7's smoother fighters.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Okay feminist agenda...The fatter the woman is the stronger she becomes... We get it already...

I thought it was Frieza with that blast to interrupt that love fest....:mjlol:

17 was trill tho... he about to get eliminated I suspect.
I hope he doesn't get kicked out of the stage before Tien, Roshi, Piccolo and 18. Android 17 probably has more battle smarts than Gohan. But somebody from universe 7 gotta go already they been eliminating way too many people. I wanna see Android 17 take on one of those Namekeians from universe 6 or even one of those annoying Sayin girls.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
another thing: i like how goku's attitude of wanting to fight people at their full power and 1 on 1 is rubbing off on the other unis...exs in this episode: toppo wanting brianne to transform,brianne saying they wont take it easy on them, & toppo being cool with that; the biting chick wanting to fight 17 1 on 1 cause he got rid of the wing chick......
I don't believe it was Goku's attitude that rubbed off on Toppo, I believe that's Toppo's character he's a typical goody two shoe's hero pretty much all his actions are just.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I was wondering when somebody was going to use the pillar clock thing for high ground attacks, Mr.Stoic 17 uses that big ass light bulb instead which is much higher than the pillar, most of the warriors in the tournament are straight up idiots they only know how to scream and fight with odds stacked up against them, 17 don't waste time when he see's an opportunity that will give him the advantage you can see that he calculates his battle for instance: Used the barrier at the right time against Sank Ku and took out Vikal as he clearly saw she had wings which could be a problem. Good episode 9/10