Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo Android 17 was a fukking savage this episode...:laff: Interrupting the transformation. taking out two of the women like some fukk this type of shyt..:laff:

Vegeta's :scust: face when he saw Ribanne

Krillin was like, man they was cuter BEFORE the transformation...:martin::what: had me dying...:laff:

Ribanne was busting a gut at the end when she was facing 17...:birdman: You wanna knock my girls out I'm gonna fukk you up!!!

17 is like...:beli: Whatever bytch.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta too :scust: to even TOUCH RiBriane:deadmanny:

17 with the Ted Bundy energy always:deadmanny:

Laying in the rocks with 0 emotion like :sitdown:, got up, and beat the shyt out that ho with the wings:dead:

Like I said before when Vegeta did it a few eps ago, anybody you kicking in the back with 2 feet is somebody you don't respect at ALL :deadrose:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
For a tournament concerning the literal erasure of your Universe there has literally been no tension....everything feels like one big joke. No suspense whatsoever. This tournament should have the same tone as the Cell tournament.

True, but in the Cell Games, they all felt that they didn't stand a chance (well everyone except Goku). This tournament is a mystery, and as of yet the top U7 fighters haven't been given a reason to fear the other Universes fighters yet. Outside of Jiren they haven't had anyone really catch their attention in terms of power level.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Felt like im watching filler tonight. This android 19 looking hoe is nothing. Lets see some r eal fights.

17 is dope

I think we probably a month or two away from any real serious and sustained fights (i.e. Goku v Hit). It looks like they giving everyone a showcase episode first. Krillin,18, and now 17 already had theirs. Gohan has his next week. That still leaves Picolo, Freiza, Tien, and Roshi. I don't think the real serious fights will start until after they get all of the fan service stuff out the way.