Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Looks like it's time for me to put this series on ice. I hate waiting each week for a new episode, binge watching at my leisure is just :banderas:

The only one from U7 fighting with a sense of urgency. fukk waiting for them bytches to transform he went ahead and blasted them. :salute:
Info on girl in your avi :feedme:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what this episode further shows is that ranking of universes has to be based off something besides fighting power....unis 6, 7, & 11 are clearly the strongest when it comes to pure fighting power....

it really has me curious what they based the rankings on....i'm leaning towards development of the universe, overall climate of the universe (warful or peaceful), etc...say that cause uni 9 was ranked the lowest, and when they showed that one planet, it looked like some prehistoric shyt, and muthafukkas were fighting....we all know uni 7 is always fighting....seems the same goes for uni 6 and 11....i wouldve loved to see a glimpse of the exempt unis to try to get an idea....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
toppo out here saving chicks cause they pose lol.....he's funny as shyt and a cool character....i'm ready to see him fight someone now though....they should let him & the rest of uni 11 fight uni 4 to give us a peek of what they can do...say that cause i'd rather see other unis besides 7 get down.....

i dont mind it cause uni 7 acting like they listening to 'know the ledge' for real...'knocking nikkas off, knocking nikkas out' lol....but others should get some shine besides losing to uni 7....

oh yea: 17 & 18 are the truth together...glad they letting them shine in this tourney...17 being hard on hoes....and 18 jump kicking a muthafukka in the back of the head while randomly running lol....

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So Uni 2 is the sailor moon uni??

17 out here HOH :wow:
pimp-stroll-o.gif

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The character reactions of each universe was funny after the Kamikaze 3 transform
You got the old Kai from universe 7 getting excited, all of the eliminated male warriors from universe 10, universe 11 is split among Tupper, Kettol(Sweating), the little demon, Loli Toppo blushing and Dyspo blushing.