Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
That's what I said to a poster earlier it's best to just switch our brains off while watching DBS and hope that the manga does some sort of justice.
The manga introduces as many questions as it answers...I don't know why people put it on so much of a pedastal. The Black arc turned into a bunch of
full
after a while in the manga. The ending was a bit better, I'll give it that.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
The manga introduces as many questions as it answers...I don't know why people put it on so much of a pedastal. The Black arc turned into a bunch of
full
after a while in the manga. The ending was a bit better, I'll give it that.
Of course, the manga won't be perfect there are inconsistencies but not as much in the anime. One thing I did not like seeing in the manga during universe 7 vs Universe 6 tournament was seeing Goku pretty much dominate HIT in the battle whereas in the Anime they made look powerful even when Goku went Kaioken in his SSB form. In the Black Arc manga I like the fact that they explain that Trunks was trained under the Kaioshins hence why he could keep up with Zamasu and Black(at times) where as in the anime I was scratching my damn head seeing raged ssj Trunks take on Black and then him using that spirit sword thing on Zamasu/Black.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Is that a good thing?

Hell no. They turned Crackle into a living, breathing billboard. You can't even navigate it as easily as the other movie apps because they set it up to show commercials every 2 seconds.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is honestly one of the strongest opponents DBZ will see. The dude knocked Kale out without powering up and then styled on her with a pose.

He's being smart too. All of these idiots going all out using multiple forms wasting stamina.

Meanwhile Godhan saving his ki for that Hit fight.
:shaq:

Did universe 6 only come with 8 warriors?
He's a corny ass character to me, something they just came out the asses. Doesn't matter how strong he is, he's gonna lose because... PLOT nikka. We gotta get to Uub somehow

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
He's a corny ass character to me, something they just came out the asses. Doesn't matter how strong he is, he's gonna lose because... PLOT nikka. We gotta get to Uub somehow
He'll probably start bulldozing fighters at ep 104 I can see him taking out universe 7 fighters and probably Magetta and Botamo.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The biggest thing I like about Super is that they've gone back to the days of OG Dragon Ball where strategy and technique matter more than who can fire the biggest energy blasts, which is what DBZ turned into.;
Exactly. Dudes just want to see the strongest characters go balls out and wipe themselves out in like 3 minutes