Dragon Quest XII Flames of Fate announced! [Worldwide Simultaneous Release, No platforms announced]

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

"It's like a Dragon Quest for adults"

It's about "having options," choosing your own way to play. And "the purpose of life."

Emphasis on being a darker more mature dragon quest

*new battle system* -thank god

bolded :wow: if true. People kept trying to tell me the last game was the greatest RPG of all time, but all i saw was a childrens game. Hopefully they matured it up a bit, not just in story telling, but in art style too. Not hopping into no pokemon meets zelda worlds anytime soon

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
bolded :wow: if true. People kept trying to tell me the last game was the greatest RPG of all time, but all i saw was a childrens game. Hopefully they matured it up a bit, not just in story telling, but in art style too. Not hopping into no pokemon meets zelda worlds anytime soon
nikka, your whole online persona is based off a character from a comic book :childplease:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka, your whole online persona is based off a character from a comic book :childplease:
:rudy:His tv show was rated tv ma. My shyt isn't power rangers or captain planet.
How many sex scenes they got in Dragon Quest? Witcher 3 was raw dogging witches in his open world.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:rudy:His tv show was rated tv ma. My shyt isn't power rangers or captain planet.
How many sex scenes they got in Dragon Quest? Witcher 3 was raw dogging witches in his open world.

Eh, I think that's an immature take. DQ11 was for all ages, the middle/1st end of that game was far from some happily ever after type shyt.

I do welcome a more mature DQ but it doesn't need to be Witcher or GoT level to be a good game.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Eh, I think that's an immature take. DQ11 was for all ages, the middle/1st end of that game was far from some happily ever after type shyt.

I do welcome a more mature DQ but it doesn't need to be Witcher or GoT level to be a good game.
I don't to see titties in Dragon Quest. but i'd at least like the art style to venture a little more towards realism. Clearly inspired by anime art, but so is the FF7 remake and their designs look more appealing to me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
eh im ok with toriyamas art style. It doesn't have to be children oriented just because its toriyama

people forget how violent dragonball started

YipeAZ.gif

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Grow up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No shyt. They clearly haven't learned from Konami
BombermanActZero_USBOX_Mrated.jpg

I don’t really expect that, they are gonna keep toriyama. I expect it will be like a transition from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z

8906B58CA9507F2EC790A86EE507938BEBBB28C5

I think they want to tap into the older millenial market that fukks with DBZ. I don’t really see how Dragon Quest grows without it