Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: they already got Super DLC
Battle of Gods and Resurrection F is in the season pass 1.

nah i meant the zamasu and tournament of power

why the hell did they do Battle of the Gods/Resurrection F and then go to history of trunks, into bardock, and then further back to the world tournament? :dahell:

i played those 2 DLC's and even did history of trunks. but them going further back is trash. just continue with Super. And a rumor is out that the next DLC is for the End of DBZ, so the tournament with Uub. Their pacing is all over the place, and the shyt they're choosing to do isnt even as good as what they can be doing.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
nah i meant the zamasu and tournament of power

why the hell did they do Battle of the Gods/Resurrection F and then go to history of trunks, into bardock, and then further back to the world tournament? :dahell:

i played those 2 DLC's and even did history of trunks. but them going further back is trash. just continue with Super. And a rumor is out that the next DLC is for the End of DBZ, so the tournament with Uub. Their pacing is all over the place, and the shyt they're choosing to do isnt even as good as what they can be doing.
The rumor that's going on with season pass 3 is that it might bring things from Super and GT, but didn't go much on detail after that.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I see this game on sale all the time but having so much dlc (which usually I’d never complain about) and only being able to fight in the air is the things that turn me off from jumping on it. Can anybody make me change my mind?

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I wanna get back into this but I tossed it aside once they made me look for the dragon balls towards the beginning of the “cell” arc. I don’t like “find the mguffin” type challenges

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I wonder how many times they're going to keep selling us this same story. Its been over 30 years. I remember playing this on gba. Worse graphics be same exact plot.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
they need to update so the whole game can have ground battles as well as sky battle. Should've been done since the release back in 2020