Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been meaning to get the update, but i also have to break out my PS4 and transfer all my save data and i've been lazy. Gotta get up on that

Man, you don't need to do all that. DBZ: Kakarot's PS5 version's main menus, already have transfer data on there, all you gotta do is click on transfer data so you are good.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Man, you don't need to do all that. DBZ: Kakarot's PS5 version's main menus, already have transfer data on there, all you gotta do is click on transfer data so you are good.
I don’t need to turn on my ps4 and have it connect to the same WiFi as my ps5 to do the transfer?!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t need to turn on my ps4 and have it connect to the same WiFi as my ps5 to do the transfer?!

Yup...As long you already have PS4 save file stored in cloud then you good. Then In DBZ: Kakarot you selected "Transfer Save Data" on the menu, and it found save data and transferred it then click "Continue".

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That’s what I did for my PS5. You could also transfer them from ps cloud.
Yup...As long you already have PS4 save file stored in cloud then you good. Then In DBZ: Kakarot you selected "Transfer Save Data" on the menu, and it found save data and transferred it then click "Continue".
game-changing information

i'm not sure if i have it stored in cloud. I'll find out soon bc i'm gonna play this at some point. Gonna finish One Piece Odyssey

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It keeps saying I have to download add-on content. IM NOT STARTING OVER!

It won't tell me which add-on I need

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It keeps saying I have to download add-on content. IM NOT STARTING OVER!

It won't tell me which add-on I need

You not gonna start over breh. Dude, go check ur add on content where it says free, etc which u already paid for it. It only takes a sec to install immediately. Man, u tripping.