Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Depends on what u need. I'm most likely going with PHY Frieza myself since its between him and INT Gohan as far as what I don't have. Gunna wait till after I'm done summoning tho. Looks like LR Gohan is featured:whew:
yeah other forum ive been on has been hype af. This is gonna be a brazy day, Im going with Frieza since i have either else except him and AGL Goku, and if I get Vegeta or Rose, there wont be a spot for Goku anyway

When I came in to find that 83 gifts though :dwillhuh::wow:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah other forum ive been on has been hype af. This is gonna be a brazy day, Im going with Frieza since i have either else except him and AGL Goku, and if I get Vegeta or Rose, there wont be a spot for Goku anyway

When I came in to find that 83 gifts though :dwillhuh::wow:
I dunno if u seen but there's supposed to either be a new game mode or story event coming tn which I believe is the Pikkon/SSJ Kaioken Goku shyt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I dunno if u seen but there's supposed to either be a new game mode or story event coming tn which I believe is the Pikkon/SSJ Kaioken Goku shyt
I did hear there was supposed to be a new Super Saiyan Kaioken, thats pretty dope. Kaioken the OG was one of the premier units in the game for a minute, I doubt they'll make a story unit that great, but we could see

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I pulled SSJ4 Vegeta and LR Gohan:gladbron:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I pulled SSJ4 Vegeta and LR Gohan:gladbron:
:wow:

fthxDKF_d.jpg

Kinda disappointed though