Dragon Ball Yeah Yeah Whatever, It Wasn't Touching This Though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should continue to be honest. The arc that followed after the Dark Tournament, the Chapter Black arc, is the best arc of the series. Togashi hit his fukking stride that season. You can also see the influences on Hunter x Hunter by this point.

I'm gonna have to sit down and rewatch this whole series one day :to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
7ECEEA1ADB45CAD6635168FC384347EE0902A89B

Nothing but playmakers :wow:

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient
I stopped following Yu Yu after that Dark Tournament ( :wow: ), but if there's one thing I always respected about that series, it's that every member of the squad got their shine. It wasn't like DBZ where pretty much everybody who wasn't Goku or Vegeta ultimately wound up getting the :camby: at one point or another. On Team Urameshi, all four of those dudes did work.

That whats seperates togashi from toriyama everybody gets their shine too bad we'll probably never see how Hunter X Hunter ends :mjcry:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Everyone and their mama know YuYu the goatgoat

Doesnt mean that DBZ aint more iconic tho

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Guys, this year is actually the 25th Anniversary of YYH. Hopefully they do something cool to celebrate.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Sensui and Itsuki were both confirmed gay by the creator, and being that this story was originally run in the 90's it was heavily implied that Sensui had AIDS. If I'm not mistaken, I think Togashi even confirmed that it was AIDS.
I find it hard to believe, but i mean its whatver

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I find it hard to believe, but i mean its whatver

For a Shonen manga I would find it hard to believe as well, until you remember who wrote YYH. Togashi is low-key extremely depressing at times in the story, he just hides it under calm and often comedic tones. For instance, both Hiei and Yukina are advocates of [parental] genocide, Yusuke offered to sacrifice humans for his father, and some of the bad guys even win in the end. This even carries over into HxH.

It's a show for kids, but Togashi has a talent for bringing the depression of real life into the world of anime fantasy.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
For a Shonen manga I would find it hard to believe as well, until you remember who wrote YYH. Togashi is low-key extremely depressing at times in the story, he just hides it under calm and often comedic tones. For instance, both Hiei and Yukina are advocates of [parental] genocide, Yusuke offered to sacrifice humans for his father, and some of the bad guys even win in the end. This even carries over into HxH.

It's a show for kids, but Togashi has a talent for bringing the depression of real life into the world of anime fantasy.
Valid points