Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
This Great Saiyaman Mission #6 gets you a lot of points, you have to collect the ship parts while fighting the dragons.

I've been getting about 28-31,000 points each time.

:blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Do you need online to enjoy this game? Plan on dl it for pc:takedat:

I don't have the required internet to play any game online cuz I have satellite internet in my new neighborhood and I bought the game but I had my lil bro test it out for me on the PS4 with the internet off and u can play story mode offline and vs mode offline
So that sealed the deal for me to get it hope that helps granted I don't have pc tho

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
I don't have the required internet to play any game online cuz I have satellite internet in my new neighborhood and I bought the game but I had my lil bro test it out for me on the PS4 with the internet off and u can play story mode offline and vs mode offline
So that sealed the deal for me to get it hope that helps granted I don't have pc tho
that's all i needed to know thanks

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ok, so now this part of the story is awesome as hell, and a nice treat for XV1 fans...

Towa's final backup plan is that she's taken control of your XV1 character, and now you must fight him. After you do and he starts to shake off the evil mind control, he suddenly disappears, and no one remembers him. After digging deep to remember, we find out Towa went back in time to the moment in XV1 when Trunks asked the shenron to summon your hero, and she destroys the dragon.

So now, your XV2 hero is interrupting the summoning of the XV1 hero fighting Towa, that's a really cool throwback.