Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused?
New Dragon Ball Movie Explores Origin of Saiyans
'Dragon Ball Super' Movie Villain Comes From a Different Time Period

I'm looking at articles of all the news we got on the movie prior to the reveal of it being Broly.
Is this a different movie from the tweets and toriyama interviews we got late last year?

"New Character"?
"New Debut"?

Weren't we supposed to get an ancient Saiyan or something?

I also don't get why they are pushing this whole "unkown saiyan" angle in the advertising when we all know who broly is and the fact that they also titled the movie after him.

Do ya'll think it would have been cool if they pulled a Star Trek and kept Broly's name a secret till like the very end of the movie.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
hell no Toriyama has stated that Mystic Gohan is the single most powerful individual in Z outside of fusions. Mystic Gohan would have broke ss3 goku jaw for never being around if they squared up :usure:

we not going off that :flabbynsick: super bs

dont care how strong gohan was. he would get wrecked by Goku. a true fighting genius with no limits :wow:

all GOATku does is surpass his limits and get stronger. gohan would have the upper hand for a little bit til Kakarot does what he needs to do to win :wow:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Brly homeplace or Paragus's Palace

DioZuSRUEAEw8ap.jpg

Old comments from Toriyama

DiodzEYU0AAKzfL.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
dont care how strong gohan was. he would get wrecked by Goku. a true fighting genius with no limits :wow:

all GOATku does is surpass his limits and get stronger. gohan would have the upper hand for a little bit til Kakarot does what he needs to do to win :wow:

Stan CACorot brehs, blatantly ignore facts brehs :comeon:.

He would get slumped :ufdup:

This isn't some asspull to end the saga, this a fair one. Mystic Gohan in Z beats SS3 Goku in Z every time, it would be a great fight to see though :manny:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Stan CACorot brehs, blatantly ignore facts brehs :comeon:.

He would get slumped :ufdup:

This isn't some asspull to end the saga, this a fair one. Mystic Gohan in Z beats SS3 Goku in Z every time, it would be a great fight to see though :manny:
Stronger doesn't equal smarter. Gohan would lose. Quick work for Goku if he doesn't play around and hold back.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stronger doesn't equal smarter. Gohan would lose. Quick work for Goku if he doesn't play around and hold back.

Still would lose he cant even hold ssj3 long in z
Like it was stated gohan was strongest infused at end of z
And if ur gonna say that guess goku at cell games could beat gohan as ssj2 then at cell games

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That animation is looking so clean :banderas:

Reminds me of the Toonami days and watching those original movies. Seeing how Broly worked the Z fighters in that first one had me watching like :whoo:

WavyFlamboyantFishingcat.gif

It looks like Vegeta's actually going to come through and do work this time too, which is nice. The way he punked out in the OG Broly movie was :scust:

Even Krillin was down to ride with the squad in all three movies. It's looking like I need to find a new character to stan for though, because it's not looking like my boy Krillin or any of the other humans will be getting any shine this time around (I wanna be wrong about this so bad). It's been a good run though :mjcry:

I don't know if I can switch to stanning Gohan at this point, since I haven't really fooled with him like that since he grew up.
I'm not sure if it's worth switching up to ride for Goku or Vegeta at this point. Maybe I'll just pull a third option and ride for Piccolo from now on
CIhSiPs.png

EDIT: :picard: what am I thinking? Useless or not Krillin's my boy :smugdraper:
I've been ride or die for my dude all these years :to:
Emphasis on "die" :dead:

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Still would lose he cant even hold ssj3 long in z
Like it was stated gohan was strongest infused at end of z
And if ur gonna say that guess goku at cell games could beat gohan as ssj2 then at cell games
He doesn't need to hold SSJ3 that long to beat Gohan. He admitted he could've beat Fat Buu in that short time they fought.

You mentioned Cell Games, a fight where Gohan got outsmarted by a weaker opponent. Doesn't matter how strong he is. He was too cocky in SSJ2. Goku is simply the better fighter and would pick him apart.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He doesn't need to hold SSJ3 that long to beat Gohan. He admitted he could've beat Fat Buu in that short time they fought.

You mentioned Cell Games, a fight where Gohan got outsmarted by a weaker opponent. Doesn't matter how strong he is. He was too cocky in SSJ2. Goku is simply the better fighter and would pick him apart.
Gohan cant even beat Krillin in a sparring match; and we expect him to go head up with Goku ss3......:stopitslime:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mystic Gohan got outsmarted by dumb as rocks Buu. GTFO thinking he could beat Goku. Gohan has lost to every opponent that he was CLEARLY stronger than. DABURA, BUU, CELL. Dude is garbage. Period.