Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i guess this puts an end to all that Broly is weaker than Cell talk :jawalrus:....I mean he was but what if we get Cell back in Super brehs :ohlawd:. Cell >>>>>

Yall crazy in here defending Gohan his :flabbynsick: ass is done. Mystic Gohan in Z was the single strongest character outside of Vegito and Buu absorptions. His shyt has completely downgraded and his wave passed :francis:. Take solace in the fact that he had pent up aggression due to his father abandoning him every 2 months and he unleashed that rage against every major villain with tangible results; he was the man in his day :manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
First off I can't believe nikkas are even mentioned that waste of talent and failure of a Saiyan Gohan especially after that pathetic showing in The Tournament Of Power. He was having a hard time with wolves and robots in the pre tournament. He might as well been getting his ass kicked by Puttys form the Power Rangers. He's so pathetic he don't even go SSJ anymore. Ol "I'm gonna find my own kind of power and exceed your own Father....." lying ass nikka. The dumpster is where he belongs.

This trailer looks amazing and I'll be sure to watch this 1st day.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Let us be clear on this my guys: The only HALF BREED we RESPECT is FUTURE HENDRIX TRUNKS

-He has the flyest drobe/kicks in the entire anime multiple times in a row
-Comes from a timeline were Gohan was a actually a GOON
-Put in MAJOR WORK with the hawk, responsible for Frieza, King Cold, Parallel Universe 17,18 and Imperfect Cell, and Merged Zamasu meeting early graves
-Has a father whose actually proud of him
-Goku the GOAT respects him as a warrior

LOHAN the family man has none of these qualities

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
LOHAN the family man has none of these qualities

Both his fathers are gods.
full