Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
i guess this puts an end to all that Broly is weaker than Cell talk :jawalrus:....I mean he was but what if we get Cell back in Super brehs :ohlawd:. Cell >>>>>

Yall crazy in here defending Gohan his :flabbynsick: ass is done. Mystic Gohan in Z was the single strongest character outside of Vegito and Buu absorptions. His shyt has completely downgraded and his wave passed :francis:. Take solace in the fact that he had pent up aggression due to his father abandoning him every 2 months and he unleashed that rage against every major villain with tangible results; he was the man in his day :manny:
:ufdup:

SSJ 3 Goku is washing anybody in Z one on one

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
MAYBE scaling down this bullshyt outrageous power levels

letting ALL characters have moments to shine

people NOT ALWAYS depending on goc00n for every damn thing

how do you scale the power levels DOWN? obviously with each new saga the characters, and the villains, have to be stronger.

goku is the main character of the show, he is the key to everything. always has been. the rest are supporting players. they are usually given their own things to do in each saga and once in awhile they even play a major role, but taking down the main bad guy and saving the day is and has always been goku's job.

if someone else other than goku has to save the day, or someone outside of his family... then what is the point.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol:

Dinz-NNVsAAfi55.jpg

DimQOa4X4AAM4IM.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Sans-titre-15-1050x525.jpg

On Paragus:

Broly's father, Paragus, will also make his appearance!

Paragus, father who involves his son in his crazy ambitions.
Does the material hanging on his belt hide a heavy secret?

On Broly:

Here is the new Broly !! Massive musculature, until its transformation into Super Saiyan! His scar on the left pectoral is the particularity of the new Broly! This man ... how powerful can he be? "

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:ufdup:

SSJ 3 Goku is washing anybody in Z one on one

hell no Toriyama has stated that Mystic Gohan is the single most powerful individual in Z outside of fusions. Mystic Gohan would have broke ss3 goku jaw for never being around if they squared up :usure:

we not going off that :flabbynsick: super bs