Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
You definitely need a stick for this game. My legacy one doesn't work in the beta but I'm sure it will when this drops. If not I gotta fork over some dough for a new stick. Playing on a controller is :trash:
Nah. The inputs are simple so its easy to play this on a pad.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You definitely need a stick for this game. My legacy one doesn't work in the beta but I'm sure it will when this drops. If not I gotta fork over some dough for a new stick. Playing on a controller is :trash:

which ones would u recommend

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
this is what betas are for :gucci:

People treat betas like they're demos. As long as the shyt works comes launch its all good. The fukking game has a message saying when you boot up that there will be problems with it. But you know how that goes people don't read shyt.

Anyways shyt people have come up with in the beta

(something I came up with)

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

People treat betas like they're demos. As long as the shyt works comes launch its all good. The fukking game has a message saying when you boot up that there will be problems with it. But you know how that goes people don't read shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Yes because your average beta takes 20 mins to get into a game a week or two before release. Same people who are ok with shytty products and day one dlc.
fukking dummies

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Online betas are specifically for gauging server loads and immediate pre-launch user-based feedback - its a beta, not a demo disc:dead:

the game as it is on disc has literally nothing to do with their online framework

they're supposed to release a game with this much attention after guestimating day one interest? yal really acting like GTA 5 online didn't teach the entire gaming community a lesson on this

"fukking dummies" :mjlol:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are yall able to get into the game at all? My shyt keep saying failed to initialize network.