Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:whew: Guilty gear the great scrub exposer. :ahh: I'ma feel right at home with dbf.
You already see the Chipp/Yamcha and Beerus/Venom collab too :mjpls:

Hit with those crossups and parries gonna have people shook with all these assists

Run out here with Vegeta and Goku if you want to :sas2:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You already see the Chipp/Yamcha and Beerus/Venom collab too :mjpls:

Hit with those crossups and parries gonna have people shook with all these assists

Run out here with Vegeta and Goku if you want to :sas2:

Beerus going to be a problem, lock down the entire screen. Ginyu too looking like a jack-o/zato collab + body swap at low health for trolling :mjlol: hit looking like slayer ouchea with the dandy steps.
Got these sayian's looking basic af

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lmfao at anyone thinking this game plays anything like guilty gear
:mjlol:

its basically a dumbed down version of guilty gear isuka meshed up with Persona 4 arena

the cancelling, dash/vanish mechanics, etc are all there. i mean shyt, hit is damn near cut and past akihiko

nappa is basically every arcsys grappler ever too
Beerus going to be a problem, lock down the entire screen. Ginyu too looking like a jack-o/zato collab + body swap at low health for trolling :mjlol: hit looking like slayer ouchea with the dandy steps.
Got these sayian's looking basic af
i thought that if they were gonna go this way, then saiyans would have the damage to offset but unless there's something i'm not seeing under the hood then goku and em gonna be fighting up hill

I thought 18's assist shenanigans were crazy at first when the trailers started dropping - now i'm legit concerned for anyone trying to fight honest :picard:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
QLYFqXW.gif

YwaZgvc.gif

:wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It definitely ain't playing like marvel..:mjlol: aside from assist + xfactor..that's about it.
Point is anybody with GG, blaz, persona experience gonna dominate this game and that's facts breh

Yea... not like this game doesn't have

Magic series
Dhc supers
Marvel style super jump
2 button push block
Snapback

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yea... not like this game doesn't have

Magic series
Dhc supers
Marvel style super jump
2 button push block
Snapback

This game has snaps??? I didnt notice that ever in the vids.

But yeah, this is straight up looking like a Marvel game with of course some variation on mechanics and core elements. I play a lot of Guilty Gear and aside from the graphics and maybe a few of the character archetypes....its not like those games. And for me thats fine. People have said some of Hits stuff looks like Slayer and the Beerus projectiles are reminiscent of Venom but nothing else seems really Guilty Gear ish. Or Blaz Blue or whatever.

This is Marvel with DBZ characters. And the reality is that is great. Theres never really been a rival to the VS series.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think what people are getting at when they say it plays like Xrd isn’t so much the team/assist aspect which is obviously from the Marvel games. It’s the flow and feel of the game that’s looks to be pulled directly from GG. I know some of that comes from the similar art direction but you can def see it from the gameplay. Not to mention this game is gonna have more of a learning curve than the Marvel games with it coming from Arcsys.

Just don’t hop in this game expecting it to be another Marvel vs game with DB characters. I get the feeling some dudes will get caught off guard by the playstyle when they first get their hands on the game. I could be wrong tho. Just my thoughts :manny: