nvYrKZg_d.jpg
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Beerus Sama!!!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bruh you are dikkriding hard for these Saiyans, this like the 3rd time you posting this shyt, whats your PSN so i can wash you with Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha

Phillyrider8074

Pull up. I'm 7th rank in mvci. Platinum in sfv. I'm washing everyone in here lmao

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm def gonna play top tier in this game, most to beat up on scrubs that hate on mvci because its "cheap"

But as far as who I'm playing because I like the characters.

Hit/Beerus/Krillin

Frieza/Kid buu/ 18

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Y'all nikkas don't even play guilty gear, how y'all gonna wash anyone? Come see me in guilty gear or blaz blue before this drop to see where y'all really at...

mentioning marvel is laughable against any arc systems game, it's like bringing up Smash Bros in a Street Fighter argument...they're literally world's apart in terms of gameplay and execution. Y'all in for a rude awakening when this drops :wow::mjlol: being how popular dbz is it will completely destroy mvci and its basic ass mechanics.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y'all nikkas don't even play guilty gear, how y'all gonna wash anyone? Come see me in guilty gear or blaz blue before this drop to see where y'all really at...

mentioning marvel is laughable against any arc systems game, it's like bringing up Smash Bros in a Street Fighter argument...they're literally world's apart in terms of gameplay and execution. Y'all in for a rude awakening when this drops :wow::mjlol: being how popular dbz is it will completely destroy mvci and its basic ass mechanics.
repped :wow:

if you don't play guilty gear you a coward :wow:

edit: welcome to the 1000 rep club. koolaid in the front, margaritas in the back :mjgrin: