Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I don't see a sayain In that squad.
:ufdup:

Ppl gonna realize this game is gonna come down to going ham with ya sayain :wow:

As much as I love Goku, Gohan and Vegeta..ect all those cats look basic. Gotenks and Black Goku look nice but I'm tryna be as flashy as possible and keep nikkas locked down. :jawalrus: all the villains in this game look way better in action imo

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

Ppl gonna realize this game is gonna come down to going ham with ya sayain :wow:

As much as I love Goku, Gohan and Vegeta..ect all those cats look basic. Gotenks and Black Goku look nice but I'm tryna be as flashy as possible and keep nikkas locked down. :jawalrus: all the villains in this game look way better in action imo

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

That's why Broly gonna hold u down :wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Bruh you are dikkriding hard for these Saiyans, this like the 3rd time you posting this shyt, whats your PSN so i can wash you with Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
XYsmLxm.gif

I forgot Goten existed :mjlol: