Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Seriously doubt we’re getting any GT characters. Unless that’s later/lower priority dlc down the road.

Hell I won’t be surprised if they don’t include Broly.
I want Super 17 to be DLC somehow.... in my eyes he was the only thing good about that mess called GT. Plus I got to believe that they will add an android with the ability to absorb ki blast so Androids 19, 20 or Super 17 will be a playable option

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Seriously doubt we’re getting any GT characters. Unless that’s later/lower priority dlc down the road.

Hell I won’t be surprised if they don’t include Broly.

I agree GT is of the lowest priority. They very well might not include any GT characters (which im fine with) But i do believe Omega Shenron and a SSJ4 rep is popular enough to make it.

Broly is 100% gonna be in. The only question is will he be base roster or dlc.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This is a competitive fighter. Not a dragonball simulator. 24 base character roster is great and we know we getting 8 additional as dlc.

First team is still 18/Vegeta/Frieza. But team b is gonna be Beerus/Kid Buu/Black. Im taking all requests.
giphy.gif
:gucci: nikkas jackin my team already Big Dragonballer brand mines nikka :beli:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I agree GT is of the lowest priority. They very well might not include any GT characters (which im fine with) But i do believe Omega Shenron and a SSJ4 rep is popular enough to make it.

Broly is 100% gonna be in. The only question is will he be base roster or dlc.
Dr.Myuu

:blessed: