Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Finally tried the beta and its piff... I def need to get a mic if I decide to grab this for the Quad.....

The Hunting Horn is my shyt so far....... Beat a monster's face in and then breaking out into a melody that applies a Health or Attack buff :ohlawd:

Since there's never been lock on in the game, people decided to use bow's since its the only thing you can truly aim with. I always found that to be a flaw since its going to make people choose the bow all the time....and from the beta, I can tell you, people still ride that bow like Beyonce on a surfboart.

You may already know this by now but you lock on with R3

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Couple details on the new characters:

- Hit uses his time-stop abilities in battle
- Zamasu assist for Goku Black
- Beerus' super attack is "Destroyer God's Judgement" (Hakai?)
- Hit's meteor attack is "I'll continue to grow", where he stops time & attacks
- Goku Black's meteor attack is "Work of the Gods", where his hand turns into a blade

No mention of Black's Rose form tho :lupe:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
1.jpg

IMG_20171213_064542.jpg

:wow::wow:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Translation for the scans
DBFZ VJump Leaks

Beerus
"Corner your opponent out without leaving any blind spots in your attacks!"
His Meteor Super is "God of Destruction's Judgment", where he (supposedly) grapples the enemy, followed by a rush of pokes to their forehead. Can also setup his "Sphere of Destruction", which explodes whenever the opponent touches it."

Hit

"Leap through time and strike your enemies with the Time Skip!"
With a Meteor Super called "I'm Still Growing", he stops time and inflicts consecutive attacks on their opponents. A character that plays around counters, and instantaneous attacks & movement."

Goku Black
"Take the initiative with long-ranged attacks!"
Black's Meteor Super is called "The Works of a God", in which he turns his own hand into a weapon to cut through the opponent with a flurry of clone attacks. Zamasu supposedly comes as an assist that can restrain the opponent on hit.

"Come forth, Dragon God!"
Appears in-battle. The Dragon Balls will fill up as you reach a specific number of hits in combos (it's a bit vague; could be referring to number of COMBOS and not hits), and once the seven balls are collected the God appears. Dragon Balls are shared with the other player (so far it sounds like DBs are shared, but the wish is only granted to the player that actually summons it). The wishes granted to the player that summons it are as follows:

- Completely recover the current character's HP
- Resurrect your allies' to 20% of their total HP
- Add one more Sparking icon for yourself
- Your whole team's blue HP will always regenerate no matter what.

"Dramatic Cutscenes"

Once certain conditions are met, some of the anime's famous scenes will play as intro/ending cutscenes in matches. Some of these include Goku's SSJ transformation vs. Freeza, Buu's death, Yamcha's death to Saibaman, and so on.