Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

llt23

All Star
Daps

Just read these interviews... My big concern was this question I quoted below. Would really help to get the damage up and make the matches quicker. During the beta the matches really dragged on. Sure there were no timer scams....but the timer was set to run really slow.

4Gamer:
When I played the Closed Beta Test, I've definitely felt like damage output was a little on the low side. Is that because we haven't found out better combos yet?
Mysterious Maskman No.1:
We've adjusted the game a bit already, but as long as you get a full combo, you can deal about 30~40% of a character's HP in a single combo using no meter. With meter you can definitely get at least 50% damage. In other words, the game is balanced around 2 combos per character kill.

And while people criticize the game for having characters play 'similarly,' I think thats actually something good. If you remember MVC2 most characters had the same magic series into launcher for air combos, for example. It made it easy to mess around with a ton of characters. Making characters overly unique sometimes can discourage that in a 3 on 3 versus style game. Not saying they shoudl be the same, but having a similar basic combo structure to get started is not a bad thing. To me thats part of the charm of MVC2, it had extreme amounts of depth but was not intimidating to pick up and play, or to try out new characters.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
giphy.gif

:wow::wow::wow: