Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Alot of classic MH staples have been streamlined and been made quicker and easier to encourage a new player base to try the series.

Some ppl are commenting on the ease of the missions but they are dumbed down and ez mode for beta to entice a much broader audience for the actual release.

If you never played MH and this didn't do anything to pique ur interest than this game is not for u.

MH has a unique player base and has had a high skill ceiling and can be incredibly intimidating for new players to pick up.

I can't wait to hunt G rank in beautiful graphics with a real controller with a real voice function on a 65in screen.

Tired or cramping my damn hands and straining my eyes on a damn 3ds with them block graphics
:mjgrin:

Still all in day 1 even if it's not perfect.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I haven't played in a while, has the Hunting Bow always been so fun to use? I never remembered there being so many commands for it. I distinctly remember bows and guns being useful but boring as hell to use. Using dragon charge and arcshot - powershot combos is too piff. Forever been a long sword main but I might switch to range weapons aftet this.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I haven't played in a while, has the Hunting Bow always been so fun to use? I never remembered there being so many commands for it. I distinctly remember bows and guns being useful but boring as hell to use. Using dragon charge and arcshot - powershot combos is too piff. Forever been a long sword main but I might switch to range weapons aftet this.

Since there's never been lock on in the game, people decided to use bow's since its the only thing you can truly aim with. I always found that to be a flaw since its going to make people choose the bow all the time....and from the beta, I can tell you, people still ride that bow like Beyonce on a surfboart.

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
Since there's never been lock on in the game, people decided to use bow's since its the only thing you can truly aim with. I always found that to be a flaw since its going to make people choose the bow all the time....and from the beta, I can tell you, people still ride that bow like Beyonce on a surfboart.

The aiming with the bowguns is waaaay better this time around. I was a heavy bow user in MHGen, but I’ll be switching to heavy bowgun for this