Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt looks dumb and seems like another button smasher that includes dinosaurs. Seems like it'd get boring real quick

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
finished all three quests watching video doesn't do the environment justice:merchant:

I've watched so many demo playthroughs and the anjenath still took me through areas I hadn't seen yet.

hammer/lance have been my go to so far, I'll practice some more with the insect glaive

I like the heavy bowgun too for ranged weapons.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
shyt looks dumb and seems like another button smasher that includes dinosaurs. Seems like it'd get boring real quick
monster hunter is absolutely not a button masher, you will get humbled if you think you can do that in this game:ufdup:

they made the monsters stagger limit and hp lower for the demo though.:ld:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Playing the demo right now. Game is exactly what I expected. Very dope and the controls are just like I remembered them
I really like the slide and jump attack mechanics too. it was so satisfying when the anjenath was running from me down a slope and I charged up while sliding with the hammer and did a jump attack:banderas:

CompetentNecessaryIndianspinyloach.gif

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Game play seems pretty consistent with older MH. Graphics and environments are lovely.

So far my issue is the clumsy invite system to play with friends. Is their a more stream lined way to get friends into a game together quickly or am I missing something

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
really enjoying the lance:wow:

with the improvements made to the charge move (gets gradually faster/can mount monsters on level ground/can change direction much easier/can make a 180 turn)
you can either be a traditional tank or a sprinter that hawks monsters down.

I just did a 4 man barroth quest and we killed the eel monster in less then five minutes because I would hawk it down every time it tried to run:mjgrin:

Strick_9

Living the dream...
Daps
Reppin
Oahu
I'm really liking the combo prompts in the upper right corner. It gave me a better understanding of the Gunlance and Charge Blade, 2 weapons i never touched, but might become my new mains. Day one purchase.