Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: them little hand crybabies that left neogaf for ResetEra still crying that this isn't on a Nintendo system:mjlol: some are saying that Sony paid to keep it away from Nintendo.

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Just hoping the PC release ain't far off from the console release. This is looking like the next big multiplayer game to get into since I'm skipping Battlefront 2.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This nikka at the tekken tourny is getting washed lol. This game moves hell fast

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Looks like we might be getting other versions of Gohan and Buu after all...

Other versions of Gohan and Majin Buu being added to the Dragon Ball FighterZ roster? The game's latest trailer has a very interesting hint

02_dbfz01.jpg

02_dbfz02.jpg

The two characters now got another word in parenthesis by their names. Similar to how Goku and Vegeta had with their SSGB counterparts. Apparently Gohan's reads "young".
i need evil buu :wow:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Gotenks

• Power: 3
  • Speed: 4
  • Reach: 1
  • Technique: 3
  • Energy: 4
Unleash special moves with extremely flashy names one after the next! Continuous attacks that put adults to shame, with powerful special moves that don’t fail to live up to their name. Use the “Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack” to summon ghosts that deal damage upon impact. Use the Meteor special attack “Charging Ultra Buu Buu Volleyball” to imprison your opponent within multiple rings in the shape of a ball. From there, one of your team members will jump in and start playing volleyball. Finish it off with a spike! The scenes for some of Gotenks’ special moves will change depending on the combination of team members.

Kid Buu

• Power: 4
  • Reach: 3
  • Technique: 4
  • Energy: 4
Kid Buu has tricky attacks that make use of his elastic body. Since he has both power and speed, he can be a troublesome foe. He has unpredictable movements, such as stretching into the shape of a ball. His Meteor special attack is “Planet Burst”—that attack that destroys the earth. The opponent stands no chance once it hits.

Adult Gohan

• Power: 3
  • Reach: 3
  • Technique: 4
  • Energy: 2
Borrowing the power of Old Kai, Gohan unlocked his potential. With special attacks, his abilities have significantly improved. Use all of the Ki Gauge to unlock your potential! Depending on the amount of the Ki Gauge consumed, the magnification of Gohan’s abilities increase will change. Gohan’s Meteor special attack is “Ultimate Kamehameha.” Neither its power or number of hits can be compared to the regular Kamehameha.

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2017/11/dragon-...tenks-kid-buu-adult-gohan#eFXHUpc0DwEV6I3k.99

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need evil buu :wow:
team buu (fat, evil and kid) vs team goahn (kid, mystic, ultimate) :wow:

make it happen arcsys :wow::wow:

max goes through the image already posted BUT at the end he shows a scan of arcade mode and talks through it. from the boss pics on the arcade screen it shows that beerus and hit may be in the game too

i'm so glad my nicca gotenks is in the game

this roster so far is :ohlawd:

atm i'm certi gonna run gotenks, ginyu...and now i'm gonna wait til the full rosters out to make my last choice