xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
CwAH4W4.png
:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
My argument with Capcom has always been I'm paying for the same game twice just to have the complete game once.

SFV outright price: $80
Season Pass 1+2: $66.98

SF5 Arcade Edition including all of that bullshyt is $45.
:stopitslime:

They were paid by Sony to be exclusive and cheaped out on every single thing they could.

Footsies gone. Fight Money challenges not available until months after release.
Online barebones. No versus mode. Colours and costumes behind Paywall. Colours behind a 100 win survival mode. Heavily promoted Story mode released in June.

Dealing with Capcom is survival mode, but in the end you have to start from square one.

Does that mean I'm buying this season's pass?

Nope.

Didn't buy it for Tekken not for this either.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This shyt somehow looks better with each trailer. They need to drop a pc date already

llt23

All Star
Daps
My argument with Capcom has always been I'm paying for the same game twice just to have the complete game once.

SFV outright price: $80
Season Pass 1+2: $66.98

SF5 Arcade Edition including all of that bullshyt is $45.
:stopitslime:

They were paid by Sony to be exclusive and cheaped out on every single thing they could.

Footsies gone. Fight Money challenges not available until months after release.
Online barebones. No versus mode. Colours and costumes behind Paywall. Colours behind a 100 win survival mode. Heavily promoted Story mode released in June.

Dealing with Capcom is survival mode, but in the end you have to start from square one.

Does that mean I'm buying this season's pass?

Nope.

Didn't buy it for Tekken not for this either.

More FG players need to speak with their wallets. Too many just cop all the bullshyt because they wanna be 'competitive' but in reality its just a waste. You probably wont even be competitive if the game is trash and you dont enjoy it. It really seems like FG community is the worst when it comes to stuff like this....They accept all the crappy DLC practices, not just Capcom, but namco, arc sys, whomever. Think about how much money they just take from each individual player.

GG Sign was 60, GG revelator was a 40 dollar upgrade (60 standalone), GG rev2 20 dollar upgrade. 120 bucks. And people double dipped and copped on steam as well since the steam version had much lower input delay leading to much better netplay....Add it up. People legit payed 200 dollars for a game that most gamers dont even know exist. Thats just one example...and thats actually a good game unlike SFV. But because its good its OK? FGC takes it up the ass worse than any other community.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

This dude Ginyu gonna be a problem. He can fill the screen with so much shyt and none of it costs meter:banderas:

that switch character super :umad: you can think of it as having 2 comeback mechanics

or imagine whoopin somebody ass so bad, to be a real scumbag you body switch and whoop on em even more with their own character

man, i gotta do that to somebody at least once