SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
emS8Hev.jpg

xPUYU6t.jpg

8QMp65m.jpg

heASyG0.jpg

K1H1ViO.jpg

More HD screens at Dragon Ball FighterZ Gotenks Trailer Out Now, Screenshots of New Characters and Arcade Mode Also Released

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Godhan, praise be to the chosen son
:blessed:

Guilty Gear Xrd is on sale in the PSN store if you guys are trying to get ahold of the mechanics. Gonna be putting in a lot of work this weekend.
Yeah I copped the game earlier this year for one of those reasons. Problem is not many play the game now and the ones that still do are the dedicated ones who have had the game since launch. The skill gap was clearly too big for me and I would continuously get my ass kicked to the point where I couldn’t really learn much from it :mjlol:

Great game tho shame I got into it late.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
The 8 DLC characters actually are Goku (Ultra Instict), Vegeta (Ultra Instinct), Broly, Zamasu (with Goku Black), Beerus, Hit, Kefla and Jiren (with Pride Troopers). I don't know what order they'll be released in, except that Goku UI is the first one.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The 8 DLC characters actually are Goku (Ultra Instict), Vegeta (Ultra Instinct), Broly, Zamasu (with Goku Black), Beerus, Hit, Kefla and Jiren (with Pride Troopers). I don't know what order they'll be released in, except that Goku UI is the first one.

This all seems like bullshyt