Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Well that list...

Does fall in line with that “leaked” released a while back. The normal Goku and Vegeta forms make sense since in their UI forms they have their dark hair.

I’m fine with the list and it is in line with my hopes of them saving the Super characters for dlc.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I hate that they already having tourneys for a unfinished, unreleased game..:dahell:

Like I get it, they're building hype and when it drops it will be already meta...but fukk that, felt like I already seen what this game has to offer already. Copping regardless but shyt is annoying.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I hate that they already having tourneys for a unfinished, unreleased game..:dahell:

Like I get it, they're building hype and when it drops it will be already meta...but fukk that, felt like I already seen what this game has to offer already. Copping regardless but shyt is annoying.

you just wanna play my guy

llt23

All Star
Daps

I think its fine cause in essence they can judge viewer reaction. Game looks slow, damage values seem way too low. Need to raise the damage otherwise the pace wont be too good. People can say that 'good' combos havent been found yet but you can already see supers dont hurt that much and that is a prob for spectators IMO.

Wouldnt have noticed if they didnt run any exhibitions at events :manny:

And its whatever anyway, there will be more betas for people to try the game out, its not just pros who have gotten their hands on it. The more feedback the better the game will be.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The open beta is in Jan. Everyone will be able to play it then.

And there's no way they make Zamasu a character and negate Black to a assist. Black is way more popular then Zamasu.

Also lol at bashing any other game dlc but be willing to pay for a 3rd goku and vegeta. Lmao.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Blame Twitch and the streaming community in general. :manny:

Devs wanna hit the ground running. Can't have elementary gameplay on display when the competition is half a year into its meta.

I get it. I'd like that community learning experience we had with SF4, too. But them days is over, shouts to Cam.

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
The open beta is in Jan. Everyone will be able to play it then.

And there's no way they make Zamasu a character and negate Black to a assist. Black is way more popular then Zamasu.

Also lol at bashing any other game dlc but be willing to pay for a 3rd goku and vegeta. Lmao.

Yeah I understand black is more popular than Zamasu, but we gotta remember Black is just Goku with slightly different moves and changed attire....better we have Zamasu cause at least he’s truly a different character

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The 8 DLC characters actually are Goku (Ultra Instict), Vegeta (Ultra Instinct), Broly, Zamasu (with Goku Black), Beerus, Hit, Kefla and Jiren (with Pride Troopers). I don't know what order they'll be released in, except that Goku UI is the first one.

This reads like a wishlist :heh:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yeah I understand black is more popular than Zamasu, but we gotta remember Black is just Goku with slightly different moves and changed attire....better we have Zamasu cause at least he’s truly a different character

Black has a completely different moveset. And even if he didn't how does that matter but then they turn around and do UI Goku??

That list is straight up fake

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Black has a completely different moveset. And even if he didn't how does that matter but then they turn around and do UI Goku??

That list is straight up fake

Yea def take it with a grain of salt. Hes 2 for 2 on the rest of the roster with kid buu and gotenks coming out though.

The rest of the default roster is Gotenks, Roshi, Mystic Gohan, Kid Buu, Raditz and Android 21 (including her since no gameplay as been shown of her and some people question if she's playable or not - she is).

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yea def take it with a grain of salt. Hes 2 for 2 on the rest of the roster with kid buu and gotenks coming out though.

The rest of the default roster is Gotenks, Roshi, Mystic Gohan, Kid Buu, Raditz and Android 21 (including her since no gameplay as been shown of her and some people question if she's playable or not - she is).
3 for 3 actually with the adult Gohan reveal.