Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throwing motherfukking blows and running the whole fukking planet should suffice

What 16 bytch ass do?

Ride the bench while real android nikkas was getting it in?

Even that fat android had more heart than 16

:ehh: I aint even mad at you

they hyped him all arc just so could get 1 fight where he gets washed and dies a pathetic death.

Even Dr Gero had a bigger bodycount. all his andriod bretheren putting in work while this fukkboy was singing to birds like snow white

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm not gonna insult you by calling you an idiot or anything, but if that's what you got from those posts then you're letting the fanboy in you take over.

I never once said that 'extra content' makes a game worse :snoop: I stated in two different ways that NR and Capcom both have conditioned audiences to believe that by setting the bar low with their asset development/management in order generate what's essentially worthless filler for profit at the expense of a game's depth has become the expectation - and when people don't see that as the gameplan, for some odd reason they question value.

but do you
No they haven't, capcom maybe, but NRS always has a base game and a fukk ton of extra shyt to keep people playing. You acting like they withhold content purposely to sell it to you later.

You have a point if your talking about capcom releasing an unfinished product to sell to you in pieces.

You sound like you just don't like how NRS games play and your acting like the extra shyt they add is the reason they play the way they do.

The gameplay would not be ruined just cause they added a bardock skin to goku after the fact. There is nothing wrong with continuing to support a games as long as they don't release half a game like SF5.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Throwing motherfukking blows and running the whole fukking planet should suffice

What 16 bytch ass do?

Ride the bench while real android nikkas was getting it in?

Even that fat android had more heart than 16
What does wiess do? Has he caught a single body? How is he stronger than beerus?

Because that's the fukking story dumb ass.

Negged for trolling.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Damn they pushed the release date all the way to 2019 basically

What?? There is no talks of release being pushed back

Japan beta sign ups is already open

They been releasing 2 characters a month since reveal

They said multiple times they plan on being at Evo next year as a main game

This game is coming out around feb-april.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Whis stopped motherfukking time and pressed rewind AND trained vegeta and bills nikka

So OBVIOUSLY, the motherfukker got skill

Again I ask, what 16 bytch ass do nikka?
SO? That's not catching a body. Master roshi weak ass trained goku.

Weiss never gets down even when his universe is in trouble.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No they haven't, capcom maybe, but NRS always has a base game and a fukk ton of extra shyt to keep people playing. You acting like they withhold content purposely to sell it to you later.

You have a point if your talking about capcom releasing an unfinished product to sell to you in pieces.

You sound like you just don't like how NRS games play and your acting like the extra shyt they add is the reason they play the way they do.

The gameplay would not be ruined just cause they added a bardock skin to goku after the fact. There is nothing wrong with continuing to support a games as long as they don't release half a game like SF5.
The bolded is someone else you had a discussion with
Pp6RrKC.png
but I ain't say it. No "withheld content", "bardock", "continued support", "SF5", "unfinished product", etc. Give that packaged set of talking points to someone else

Also, I never said anything about 'base games'. The other gameplay stuff, is other gameplay stuff. Crypts, online events, etc have nothing to do with what I was talking about - which again, is asset development/management.

Its drastically simpler creating add-ons in bunches for shotos in unreal engine than it is to work a 2d/3d mesh that arc's been doing. Which is why you don't see alt costumes in their games almost ever - and when you do get an alt costume or the equivalent, they are stand alone characters that are massive departures from the original.

Its not like throwing in another green lantern - where no matter what, you're getting NR trademark jank combos and fireballs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka he STOPPED TIME and hit the rewind button and saved the earth, how you reaching this hard for bytch ass 16?
Again, how is that catching a body? He could have killed freeza himself, but didnt. I see no proof that weiss is stronger than krillin.
:yeshrug:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
NR and Capcom both have conditioned audiences to believe that by setting the bar low with their asset development/management in order generate what's essentially worthless filler for profit at the expense of a game's depth
:gucci:
The bolded is someone else you had a discussion with
Pp6RrKC.png
but I ain't say it. No "withheld content", "bardock", "continued support", "SF5", "unfinished product", etc. Give that packaged set of talking points to someone else

Also, I never said anything about 'base games'. The other gameplay stuff, is other gameplay stuff. Crypts, online events, etc have nothing to do with what I was talking about - which again, is asset development/management.

Its drastically simpler creating add-ons in bunches for shotos in unreal engine than it is to work a 2d/3d mesh that arc's been doing. Which is why you don't see alt costumes in their games almost ever - and when you do get an alt costume or the equivalent, they are stand alone characters that are massive departures from the original.

Its not like throwing in another green lantern - where no matter what, you're getting NR trademark jank combos and fireballs.
you tried to correlate shyt like dlc with a game being shallow. I never argued that they should work on this shyt right now instead of fine tuning their game. This is shyt they can keep working on long after the game comes out and it wouldn't fukk the game up like you say.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The fact that the so called god of destruction aint never so much as raised his voice above a certain level to him tells me all I need to know nikka
The fact that goku ain't never raise his voice to dende is enough proof to say dende is stronger.
:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dende was the guardian of the earth nikka, doing all these off brand attempts at justifying stanning for the most bytch made nothing happening useless ass android of all

I feel sorry for your momma
And you doing a while lot of talking and ain't saying shyt.
:francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:gucci:
you tried to correlate shyt like dlc with a game being shallow. I never argued that they should work on this shyt right now instead of fine tuning their game. This is shyt they can keep working on long after the game comes out and it wouldn't fukk the game up like you say.
DLC has nothing to do with being shallow. Keeping your game mechanics and character range simple as fukk in order to make dlc as easily and cheaply is possible is what makes it shallow.

I don't know why you're so determined to simplify this

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motherfukker how do that answer my question?

His whole programming and purpose of existence was to kill goku and when he had the opportunity he ain't want no damn smoke even when that's his whole purpose in life

You're speaking about stupid shyt that doesn't matter. Just like the Android 17 and 18 did, he grew beyond his programming. He didn't care about Gero's goals.

Him being a pacifist at heart doesn't fukking matter. Androids don't get tired or lose stamina when fighting so he Android 17 was at full power when getting trashed by the same version if Cell that 16 was beating.

Android 17 even admits that 16 is stronger than he is. Shut the fukk up.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
DLC has nothing to do with being shallow. Keeping your game mechanics and character range simple as fukk in order to make dlc as easily and cheaply is possible is what makes it shallow.

I don't know why you're so determined to simplify this
Because I don't understand your argument that your game mechanics has to be simple for shyt that doesn't even change the gameplay mechanics, to work.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Because I don't understand your argument that your game mechanics has to be simple for shyt that doesn't even change the gameplay mechanics, to work.
its easier to design and create hats for ryu, guile, ken/batman,robin, shazam as well as build additional characters that fall into the same blueprint because they're a hell of a lot more similar. that in itself is a gameplay choice. the range of differences from character to character in NR is and always has been slim as fukk. why? because its easier on the dev process.

all this vs .....generally everything that arc sys does. the starting point is further along in development because you're not constantly adding left-field characters that require building from scratch the majority of the time. like they almost never make alt costumes at all for the sole purpose of an aesthetic switch. is that some great thing? no. because their model leads to them re-releasing overall packages over and over with sets of 2-4 characters to justify mass changes. its great for them because they have some longstanding communities and no one with any sense would ever question their skills as developers, but as a business model? they stay getting their asses kicked because its just not as profitable