Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
its easier to design and create hats for ryu, guile, ken/batman,robin, shazam as well as build additional characters that fall into the same blueprint because they're a hell of a lot more similar. that in itself is a gameplay choice. the range of differences from character to character in NR is and always has been slim as fukk. why? because its easier on the dev process.

all this vs .....generally everything that arc sys does. the starting point is further along in development because you're not constantly adding left-field characters that require building from scratch the majority of the time. like they almost never make alt costumes at all for the sole purpose of an aesthetic switch. is that some great thing? no. because their model leads to them re-releasing overall packages over and over with sets of 2-4 characters to justify mass changes. its great for them because they have some longstanding communities and no one with any sense would ever question their skills as developers, but as a business model? they stay getting their asses kicked because its just not as profitable
I understand your reasoning, but to me it just boils down to the developer having to do a little extra work to redraw a character sprite. To me that sounds like laziness on the developers part. It's 2017, alternative costumes and shyt should be standard in fighting games. I realized that these Japanese developers love to release updated versions of their fighting games with a little extra content.

I do feel what your saying tho.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka he's a fukking machine, pacifist my ass, he wasn't built with no freedom of will to be no bytch boy "lets sing kumbaya" fakkit

He was built to do one fukking thing and he couldn't even do that right, with his bytch ass, most useless android created

PERIOD

We've seen numerous times that robotic things growing sentient will. Android 8 was doing it way back in Dragon Ball. 16 outgrew his programming and 17 admitted he was stronger than he was.

You said he's useless but he was stronget than 17, who straight up admitted it? True or false?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What?? There is no talks of release being pushed back

Japan beta sign ups is already open

They been releasing 2 characters a month since reveal

They said multiple times they plan on being at Evo next year as a main game

This game is coming out around feb-april.
That preorder site has 12/31/2018 on it

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
mnu3fgM.png

My nikka Trunks ready to slice some nikkas. :wow:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
nikka he's a fukking machine, pacifist my ass, he wasn't built with no freedom of will to be no bytch boy "lets sing kumbaya" fakkit

He was built to do one fukking thing and he couldn't even do that right, with his bytch ass, most useless android created

PERIOD
Breh the androids in DBZ are really cyborgs. That means that they were all living breathing humans will before gero modified them with robotics parts and suggestions to command them. They arent just simple robots. Android 16 is supposed to be gero's son and wasnt ready to be activated in the 1st place, which is why he is different than 17 & 18. Hes also demonstrated more strength than either of them.

All of the androids except the fat one rebelled in some way/shape/form, all of them were made specifically to kill goku, and none of them (aside from cell who is different anyways) managed to kill goku in any timeline meaning they all equally failed.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Again, how is that catching a body? He could have killed freeza himself, but didnt. I see no proof that weiss is stronger than krillin.
:yeshrug:
it dont take a genuis to see that weiss would beat the brakes off 16...him not getting busy in the cartoons means nothing...goku and vegeta still cant lay a finger on cuz...yet u think 16 and baldy stronger than weiss ? :laff: