Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:hhh: i love how the move when you dont understand asset development is a juelz.gif

all extra content isn't equal - and NR's entire goal is to get people to buy meaningless, easy to make shyt.

arc puts all their effort into gameplay and actually diversity between characters and people brainwashed by legit a$$hole production management want 'new costumes'

"Android 17s sprite is already in the game as an asset, how hard would it be to make them interchangeable?"

breh...
No the juelz gift was you going on a meaningless rant about how much you hate NRS fighting games and how that means extra content is garbage.

"Super 17? :mjlol:

What's entirely more likely is that 17 is a character with 18 as a matching assist. No way they're going to waste assets like that"

:gucci:

My entire point is why would they release 17 as a character when it would take less work to just make him an alternate for 18?

This would be perfect for those who prefer 17 to 18

You think the should use 2 character slots for 17 and 18, with both using the other as an asset? That's a waste of space

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is dragon ball z, there are gonna be plenty of characters that fans want in the game that can't make it for one reason or another. You say it adds no overall value is false considering there will be people willing to pay extra for more content. It's dragon ball z, they could make a king piccalo or nail costume for piccalo and people would buy it. Guilty gear isn't based off one of the most popular shows ever made.
You're talking characters still. I'm talking design and implementation :francis:

NR or Capcom will happily throw a new hat on shoto character #14 then you tell you its DLC. Evil Ryu? Starfire? That trend is free money but absolutely adds nothing to the roster diversity. If you like it cool. But that model isn't designed for anything other than churning out quick cash grabs at the cost of a games overall longevity. Arc almost always churns out characters that have huge key differences in by the batch.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well yeah, 16 was fresh, they had been fighting goku and them while his bytch ass sat on the sidelines acting like he wanted goku so bad
what the fukk are you talking about? The android's didn't get exhausted from fighting. Are you really trying to argue the 16 wasn't the strongest android?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well yeah, 16 was fresh, they had been fighting goku and them while his bytch ass sat on the sidelines acting like he wanted goku so bad

He finally stepped up and got WHOOPED

shyt his bytch ass don't even exist in trunks timeline

17 and 18 ran that hoe and murked everything in sight
"Android 16 is the most powerful of the Red Ribbon Androids, other than Cell.[6][7] Android 16's power is comparable to Imperfect Cell after the latter had increased his power from absorbing energy from several hundred thousand people on Earth."

16 was never activated in trunks future cause the z fighters never found geros lab

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Motherfukker if he was so damn strong why he aint take goku out on sight?

That redheaded mohawk rocking p*ssy wasn't bout no action, who he beat?

How many bodies on his name, with his bootleg mega man arms and shyt
"He was modeled on Gero's dead son, a high-ranking Red Ribbon soldier long ago felled by an enemy bullet. In his affection, Gero made him powerful, but did not want him to be destroyed in battle, so he made him gentle"

When is the last time you seen dbz?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You're talking characters still. I'm talking design and implementation :francis:

NR or Capcom will happily throw a new hat on shoto character #14 then you tell you its DLC. Evil Ryu? Starfire? That trend is free money but absolutely adds nothing to the roster diversity. If you like it cool. But that model isn't designed for anything other than churning out quick cash grabs at the cost of a games overall longevity. Arc almost always churns out characters that have huge key differences in by the batch.
Extra content is a bad thing, OK breh.

Your argument that adding content somehow makes a game worse and kills longevity is bullshyt. Your entitled to your opinion tho.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Motherfukker if he was so damn strong why he aint take goku out on sight?

That redheaded mohawk rocking p*ssy wasn't bout no action, who he beat?

How many bodies on his name, with his bootleg mega man arms and shyt
16 didn't even meet Goku until the Cell Games and by then he made the choice to not kill Goku. Android 17 and Piccolo both got washed by Imperfect Cell while 16 was able to hold his own.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Motherfukker how do that answer my question?

His whole programming and purpose of existence was to kill goku and when he had the opportunity he ain't want no damn smoke even when that's his whole purpose in life
Im only telling you the facts. 16 was always stronger than 17 and 18, you not liking the character is irrelevant.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What fukking facts nikka?

You acting like this goofy motherfukker wasn't nothing more than a power up trigger

Like he was some elite fighter that motherfukkers been clamoring to see brought back or something nikka

Someone please point me to the android 16 fanclub
Can you point me to one episode or page out of the manga that shows 17 being stronger than 16?

Let's take a ban bet since your so sure.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Extra content is a bad thing, OK breh.

Your argument that adding content somehow makes a game worse and kills longevity is bullshyt. Your entitled to your opinion tho.
I'm not gonna insult you by calling you an idiot or anything, but if that's what you got from those posts then you're letting the fanboy in you take over.

I never once said that 'extra content' makes a game worse :snoop: I stated in two different ways that NR and Capcom both have conditioned audiences to believe that by setting the bar low with their asset development/management in order generate what's essentially worthless filler for profit at the expense of a game's depth has become the expectation - and when people don't see that as the gameplan, for some odd reason they question value.

but do you