Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
giphy.gif
A lot of Mvci stans are trying to shyt on this game about it not having depth but it does in the right hands. And its only 20% done with who knows how many character types theyre gonna add. I'm definitely gonna try to get really good at this shyt

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't it be dope if they had 1-2 guest fighters from other animes like sailor moon, one punch man, yu yu hakusho, or fist of the North Star :picard::lawd:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Wouldn't it be dope if they had 1-2 guest fighters from other animes like sailor moon, one punch man, yu yu hakusho, or fist of the North Star :picard::lawd:
Not for this game, but if this game is successful (who am i kidding, this game is gonna move units :mjlol:), I would love to see Arcsys get their hands on the shonen jump library and the do same thing they are doing right now for dbz :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not for this game, but if this game is successful (who am i kidding, this game is gonna move units :mjlol:), I would love to see Arcsys get their hands on the shonen jump library and the do same thing they are doing right now for dbz :shaq:

Having Luffy would be :blessed:

... but right now I think it would be better to keep it to DB/Z characters.

There's still a few characters with a pretty good shot that we haven't seen yet. Androids 17 and 18, Ultimate Gohan, Kid Buu, Gotenks, Broly, and Beerus would be great. Goku Black and Hit have a good shot IMO (a lot of the other Super characters haven't really been around long enough to be in any real fights, IMO).

Mr. Satan would be hilarious, and I could also see Tien, Yamcha, Roshi, Arale (as the game's lethal joke character), and maybe Videl making the cut.
I'd like to see Nappa, Captain Ginyu, and Androids 16 and 20 (because he absorbs energy), but I won't hold my breath. I don't think Bardock, Cooler, and Jaco have the best chances, even though they'd be fun additions. Those are probably the last characters worth mentioning with any semblance of a chance to get in.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Having Luffy would be :blessed:

... but right now I think it would be better to keep it to DB/Z characters.

There's still a few characters with a pretty good shot that we haven't seen yet. Androids 17 and 18, Ultimate Gohan, Kid Buu, Gotenks, Broly, and Beerus would be great. Goku Black and Hit have a good shot IMO (a lot of the other Super characters haven't really been around long enough to be in any real fights, IMO).

Mr. Satan would be hilarious, and I could also see Tien, Yamcha, Roshi, Arale (as the game's lethal joke character), and maybe Videl making the cut.
I'd like to see Nappa, Captain Ginyu, and Androids 16 and 20 (because he absorbs energy), but I won't hold my breath. I don't think Bardock, Cooler, and Jaco have the best chances, even though they'd be fun additions. Those are probably the last characters worth mentioning with any semblance of a chance to get in.
I'm really hoping they have more unique characters as well. We already know Arcsys had the goat character design. They already said that some characters will be weak but will have good traits for team synergy. Give me a Master Roshi or a Mr Satan. Put Bulma in a robot or Launch with a shyt load of weapons. The possibilities are crazy.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Dragon-Ball-Fighter-Z-Scan_08-17-17.jpg

"The latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals that both Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegata are playable in Dragon Ball FighterZ, and the latest issue of V-Jump reveals that both Android 16 and Android 18 are also playable.

Super Saiyan Blue Goku can use “10x God Kamehameha.” Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta can use “Final Flash Attack.” Android 16 can use “Hell’s Flash” at its maximum output. Android 18 can use “Accel Dance,” which is a combination attack that summons Android 17. It is unknown if this is the only capacity in which Android 17 will appear.

Previously announced playable characters include Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Frieza, Majin Buu, Trunks, Krillin, and Piccolo.

Weekly Jump also reveals that the game will have a story mode involving a revived Android 16 where “super warriors fall one by one.” It is described as “a new story for Goku and friends depicted in high-end animation.”

And V-Jump also reveals online party matches, which are three-versus-three online matches with different players controlling each character. Of course, characters will switch in real time."

I know the Super heads are happy now

Read more at Dragon Ball FighterZ adds Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta, Androids 16 and 18, story mode - Gematsu