Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look at the damage output from just one and they un fkn blockable :wow:
They gonna make Krillin a top tier assist I can see it already, but can be easily knocked out if hit with an ultra ala Marvel vs Capcom

I hope this game has a lot of depth

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i like the variety of chars in this game. Honestly it's unrealistic to have krilian being able to trade blows with goku or vegeta or someone like that. Krilian will be the 3rd man on the team used for support and healing. So you will need 2 power houses plus him to be good.

Will this game have a storymode at all?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's Buu :beli:

Fat Buu is in. I seriously doubt he'll be the only Buu in the game. I'm expecting either Kid Buu or Super Buu, but not both.

i like the variety of chars in this game. Honestly it's unrealistic to have krilian being able to trade blows with goku or vegeta or someone like that. Krilian will be the 3rd man on the team used for support and healing. So you will need 2 power houses plus him to be good.

Will this game have a storymode at all?

Krillin's stats said this his speed is 3/4. His reach is 1/4, his power is 2/4, and his energy and technique stats are 4/4.
I think he's going to be a character with lots of tricks to run rings around his opponents and confuse them. His destructo disc is also unblockable. He's looking like a character that will be able to do work, but you'll have to play smart and utilize hit and run tactics, which actually makes perfect sense for his character. Krillin shouldn't be able to trade blows with the likes of Goku and Vegeta.

EDIT: Krillin seems like he'll be best suited to fighting at a distance. His ki attacks are lowkey pretty powerful, but when the enemies get in his face, he's done.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are some of y'all's predictions on playstyles?

If Tien gets in, I think he's going to be a hyperdefensive character. While Krillin is about dancing around foes, confusing them, and using his strong projectiles to his advantage, I think Tien will be a mostly sessile character who doesn't move around much. He'll be all about using his Tri-Beam, Dodon Ray, and other moves to wall foes out and keep them as far away as possible, with the Solar Flare as an "emergency-exit" attack that he can use to escape when enemies get too close. Maybe he can use the multiform technique to have his clones keep foes away from him as well. His speed and power will be trash, but his projectile game and range will be amazing.

I think Yamcha will be a character that's all about speed if he gets in. He'll be one of the fastest characters in the game, but almost all of his other stats willbe basura.

18? I'm predicting she'll be almost like the Captain Falcon of DBZF. She'll hit hard and fast, and have great combo potential, but her projectile game will be lowkey garbage.

Hercule will definitely be the joke character if he makes the cut.

I think Kid Buu will be a mixup-heavy character if he gets in. He'll be all about confusing enemies and using his weird physical powers to his advantage. He'll be fast and hit like a mack truck, but I think he'd be a sitting duck in the hands of an overly predictable player. He'd be the "Voldo" of DBZF, a very weird and unpredictable character that hits hard but has a steep learning curve.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I literally have been wanting to play the Monster Hunter series I want to say since the GameCube but can somebody give me an update on exactly what this game is about

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally have been wanting to play the Monster Hunter series I want to say since the GameCube but can somebody give me an update on exactly what this game is about
You fight epic monsters that have real mechanics that will punish you if you don't pay attention. You collect the monster parts to make weapons and armor. The crafting customization is incredibly deep with almost countless stats to base your character build around. Weapons are basically your class and there are 14 weapon types ranging from dual blade to great swords to bowguns. You also use things like traps and bombs to help break off certain pieces of the monsters. You can play solo or with friends but the group content is usually much harder. These games are basically for people that love boss fights and don't really care about story. There is a lot of grinding involved if you want really good gear. You're looking at probably 20 or more hours before the real game really starts if it's like the old ones. If you like challenging fights with lots of mechanics and grinding for epic gear it's one of the best games out there.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You fight epic monsters that have real mechanics that will punish you if you don't pay attention. You collect the monster parts to make weapons and armor. The crafting customization is incredibly deep with almost countless stats to base your character build around. Weapons are basically your class and there are 14 weapon types ranging from dual blade to great swords to bowguns. You also use things like traps and bombs to help break off certain pieces of the monsters. You can play solo or with friends but the group content is usually much harder. These games are basically for people that love boss fights and don't really care about story. There is a lot of grinding involved if you want really good gear. You're looking at probably 20 or more hours before the real game really starts if it's like the old ones. If you like challenging fights with lots of mechanics and grinding for epic gear it's one of the best games out there.
:ohlawd:

First day :ohlawd:

Remember Jade Coc00n? :lupe: