Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Wonder if SSB Goku and Vegeta are in game transformations because the developer said that they wasn't gonna have multiple versions of the same character in the game:patrice:

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
17 is in Super beasting right now, puttin in work; I'd hate to see him only appearing as a cameo.

And V-Jump also reveals online party matches, which are three-versus-three online matches with different players controlling each character. Of course, characters will switch in real time.

HDpUhgV.gif

I wasn't ready :wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if SSB Goku and Vegeta are in game transformations because the developer said that they wasn't gonna have multiple versions of the same character in the game:patrice:
i hope it's a transformation

imagine starting a fight in your base and going through each ssj level until you reach blue and end a nikka with 10X kamehameha

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ (17TH AUGUST 2017 CHARACTER REVEALS)
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta
Overwhelm your opponents with your many flashy moves!
SSGSS Vegeta disregards defense, specializes in offense, and has moves that smash the opponent into the ground and extremely strong striking attacks.

Meteor Super Move: Final Flash Attack

Vegeta attacks with a single punch imbued with the power of a final flash.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku
An all-rounder who has many different types of moves!
SSGSS Goku has a move for every situation, including an airborne rushing move and a command grab. He is a high speed character, so it it's essential to learn how to control him properly!

Meteor Super Move: 10x Kaioken God Kamehameha
SSGSS Goku's strongest meteor super.

Android 16
A power type that has powerful throw moves to back up his offense!
Meteor Super Move: Hell's Flash Maximum Power
An extremely high damage attack! On top of this, Android 16 has "a final power that should not be used"?!

Android 18
A twin combination with Android 17!

Meteor Super Move: Accel Dance

Android 17 appears as an assist! Android 18 can call 17 in with special moves, helping her combo or rush down the opponent!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ (17TH AUGUST 2017 CHARACTER REVEALS)
Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta
Overwhelm your opponents with your many flashy moves!
SSGSS Vegeta disregards defense, specializes in offense, and has moves that smash the opponent into the ground and extremely strong striking attacks.

Meteor Super Move: Final Flash Attack
Vegeta attacks with a single punch imbued with the power of a final flash.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku
An all-rounder who has many different types of moves!
SSGSS Goku has a move for every situation, including an airborne rushing move and a command grab. He is a high speed character, so it it's essential to learn how to control him properly!

Meteor Super Move: 10x Kaioken God Kamehameha
SSGSS Goku's strongest meteor super.

Android 16
A power type that has powerful throw moves to back up his offense!
Meteor Super Move: Hell's Flash Maximum Power
An extremely high damage attack! On top of this, Android 16 has "a final power that should not be used"?!

Android 18
A twin combination with Android 17!

Meteor Super Move: Accel Dance
Android 17 appears as an assist! Android 18 can call 17 in with special moves, helping her combo or rush down the opponent!

Man so blues are completely separate characters...

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
So if im reading this correctly 18 uses 17 for special attacks and for her super. Interesting. 17 really hasnt been flushed out until recently in Super so I understand the move. I'm glad the SSB variations have different movesets. Not too big on multiple variations of characters but if they play differently I'm cool with it. fukk this game got me hype :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I see alot of people mad 16 is on over 17.

You gotta remember they started work on this game in late 2015. 17 was nothing but a 18 clone then. 17 LITERALLY just became amazing 2 weeks ago. Up until the recent arc 16 has ALWAYS been more popular then 17.

Also Goku/Vegeta are in their normal ki's and not the clothes Whis gave them. They dont go back to their normal clothes until the Black saga.

Also Vegeta's pose in the scan is a direct rip from his fight with Black.
DHakDuAVwAAkVGN.jpg:large

I think it's safe to say this series will go up until the Black saga with anything after(Unviersal Surivial Arc) being DLC.

Which mean Beerus Hit Zamasu and Black will probably be base roster with Caulifa/Kale Jiren and Toppo being dlc.

Also means Trunks should have his SSrage as a install.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I like the fact that the ssjb forms are their separate characters. Too many forms was one of the things that messed up the other DBZ games imo. Too much stuff going on in a match as opposed to just fighting it out lol.

Dudes playing keep away to power up to get to their fav form :russ: