Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Yeah because its 3 on 3 they will need more than 16. But also because of the gameplay style it should be easier to implement movesets since many characters will have similar basic combo paths to launchers. So might be easier for them to make more for this game than for XRD where the characters all play very different.

Kind of like MVC2. Yes we can say lot of re used assets but aside from that, gameplay wise you could pick up most of the cast and do a basic 123 into launcher, air combo to ender. Of course the gameplay ends up being way more complex but im thinking something similar will happen in this game.

Why does it need to be more than 16
3 combinations of 16 are a lot of different combinations
The fukk you talking about

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does it need to be more than 16
3 combinations of 16 are a lot of different combinations
The fukk you talking about

MVC2 had like 40 chars and with the many different combinations you needed it. Same with this game. That was a 3 on 3 game as well.

16 will get boring. same combinations every game

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas posting 50 character rosters don't understand the first thing about fighting games and shouldn't be taken seriously. They won't be able to hang anyway

I had a response ready for nikkas but:camby::mjlol:

And whoever talking about MVC2 can't be familiar with high level play because there were only 5-6 valid teams and I'm being generous(it was more like 4)

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Yall exposing yourselves in here. The only top characters in MvC2 were Magneto, Storm, Sentinel, and Cable. But, even then you had to be a high level player to play them because even I couldn't do the crazy shyt those 4 were capable of. I could defend it tho. Playing all those MSP teams online helped my defense in later games.

Hopefully DBFZ won't turn out lke that. I would like at least half the roster to be viable.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw a leaked DLC list:ooh:

latest

latest

latest

We'll have 58 chars in no time:banderas::banderas::banderas:

:mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My list was all canon chars with unique transformations for certain races. I don't see why people are poo pooing that?