Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Why are there no more tourneys for this game? I heard a bunch got pulled for 2019
What you mean tourneys like online ones or shyt like evo and shyt cause if you talking the latter than there are plenty of tourneys going for the game.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I doubt Shueisha is behind the death of FighterZ, this is on Bandai.

Saga Tournament was reduced to only 7 this year, look at Soul Calibur eSports
Delayed DLC communication, they don’t have the clout SF has to not communicate
A stale meta right now, regardless of what character is used
Even if this was on Shueisha, Akira Toriyama could dead this stalemate

Oh and you can’t forget, Goku Goku Goku Goku and Goku DLC

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt Shueisha is behind the death of FighterZ, this is on Bandai.

Saga Tournament was reduced to only 7 this year, look at Soul Calibur eSports
Delayed DLC communication, they don’t have the clout SF has to not communicate
A stale meta right now, regardless of what character is used
Even if this was on Shueisha, Akira Toriyama could dead this stalemate

Dbf was gonna die a quick death regardless because of how basic it is

I didn't want to come through like the hating nikka when it came out because nikkas was hype, and deserve their fun

But that game basic as hell. A few nikkas saw early on the lack of situations in the meta and that it was gonna be tired within a year.

Take away the Dragonball characters and that shyt is Persona(another bare bones fighter with little depth)

It's a very shallow game

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Dbf was gonna die a quick death regardless because of how basic it is

I didn't want to come through like the hating nikka when it came out because nikkas was hype, and deserve their fun

But that game basic as hell. A few nikkas saw early on the lack of situations in the meta and that it was gonna be tired within a year.

Take away the Dragonball characters and that shyt is Persona(another bare bones fighter with little depth)

It's a very shallow game

Very shallow, reflect is just way too situational and everybody is just get the first hit air combo into knockdown into level 1 then level 3.

Yea MvCi graphics sucked but that gameplay was on point.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very shallow, reflect is just way too situational and everybody is just get the first hit air combo into knockdown into level 1 then level 3.

Yea MvCi graphics sucked but that gameplay was on point.
Mvci is one of the deepest fighting games ever created. I've never seen a game that lets you customize your offense so intricately. It's a box of Legos

But yea it's ugly as fukk:francis:

Nikkas chose the bad bytch IG model over the girl that can cook, fukk and your mama like her:francis:

It happens:francis:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Mvci is one of the deepest fighting games ever created. I've never seen a game that lets you customize your offense so intricately. It's a box of Legos

But yea it's ugly as fukk:francis:

Nikkas chose the bad bytch IG model over the girl that can cook, fukk and your mama like her:francis:

It happens:francis:
It was more than the bad graphics that hurt MVCI don't know why people say that shyt. It defintely played a big part but the whole way capcom and marvel treated the game killed it. Keep it real it don't matter how good a bytch can cook or fukk but I know you ain't going with no bytch that look like this:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I said all these repeat dlc characters would be trash and that they should just add alternate costumes of these characters. nikkas in this thread acted like I was crazy, saying that alternate costumes wasn't possible. now we have 5 goku's and alternate costumes.

:unimpressed:

Both of these new characters could have been alt costumes.

And they never added master roshi.

:martin:

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I said all these repeat dlc characters would be trash and that they should just add alternate costumes of these characters. nikkas in this thread acted like I was crazy, saying that alternate costumes wasn't possible. now we have 5 goku's and alternate costumes.

:unimpressed:

Both of these new characters could have been alt costumes.

And they never added master roshi.

:martin:

And we not getting

Don’t forget,

Mechsuit Bulma
Mr. Satan
Bansho Fan Chichi
Raditz
Androids 19 & 20
Mercenary Tao
Uub

Fusions should’ve been a criteria thing where Goku & Vegeta have to be on the squad and 7 meters. SSJ and God form should’ve been installs. Anything to shake up the meta. I was legit watching DBFZ on Defend the North and thought, “I wonder if there is a Killer Instinct tourney going on?”