Daps
We don't know what nintendo has yet other than XX which is an animefied version

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
that's a lot to process :whew:

yeah they ain't appealing to casuals with this one. they'll probably have Persona 4 Arena elements where you can mash out and get a decent combo

AND I LOVE IT!!! Arcsys saying fukk ya accessibility!! If Buu turns you into a candy bar IT'S YA OWN DAMN FAULT :whew:

Get Good nikkas!!! Cause im gonna be here fukking everyone up!

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
From reading this description of what Capcom has in store, this may be a Day 1 purchase for me...sounds like it could be LiT

Capcom said:
Monster Hunter: World introduces a living, breathing ecosystem in which players take on the role of a hunter that seeks and slays ferocious beasts in heart-pounding battles that unfold across the vast ever-changing terrain.

Retaining the series’ skill based progression and robust crafting system, players gear up to venture on quests to seek and slay monsters, progressively improving their skills to become the ultimate hunter. Loot collected from fallen foes can be used to create new equipment and armor upgrades styled after the monsters they’ve slain, allowing hunters to survive the elements and defeat the tougher opponents that await them.

Monster Hunter: World delivers a seamless gameplay experience allowing players to move freely across map areas that comprise the living ecosystems and dynamically transition from day to night. The landscape and its diverse inhabitants play a critical role in each quest as players strategically use the surrounding environment including terrain, vegetation and wildlife to their advantage in battle or become hindered by the hazards they present. Hunters must use their cunning and abilities to track and maneuver their targets throughout the intense, evolving battles.

With flexible online multiplayer options and an accessible quest structure, players can tackle challenges alone or join up to three other hunters online for cooperative play. For the first time in the Monster Hunter™ series, players from Japan and the west can play together online, providing an expanded base of cooperative hunting companions. With the new online drop-in functionality, solo players can hail for assistance from the worldwide group during quests when their opponents are too daunting to take on single-handedly.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn just seen the last page. Oh well...shyt is lit tho. This animation is the closest thing to the anime we have ever gotten, period. and it actually looks better if you wanna be completely honest. fukking Day 1

Last edited:

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
damn just seen the last page. Oh well...shyt is lit tho. This animation is the closest thing to the anime we have ever gotten, period. and it actually looks better if you wanna be completely honest. fukking Day 1

Day 1, season pass, lifetime membership whatever :wow: man I know for this game
giphy.gif